DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Capacitive Screen Retractable Stylus Pen with Strap for Nokia N8 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynonel on 03/17/2013

The main pro is the price. It's cheaper than in any store I have checked. I have a Nokia 5800 Xpress Music. It worked just fine Disappointing was the sponge I found under the cap. The sponge is just too big to be precise. It was difficult to work on detailed apps on webpages on a cell phone or tablet.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byharakka on 03/16/2011

it's pretty compact. However.. I tested this with ZTE Blade and didn't manage to find a way to get it work. The device just doesn't react to the sponged tip. And yes, the phone has a capacitive screen. Just for kicks I also tested the stylus on an old Thinkpad's capacitive touchpad. No signs of life ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAntonH on 02/04/2011

Nice built quality, but than again, what can go wrong with something like this :-) Won't work with capacitive touch screen, only usable with generic touch screen. So they are totally useless for me. To bad Dealextreme didn't test this properly. If you have a phone with a resistive touch screen, i can ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections