DX » Community » Reviews » Screen Protector/Guards + Cleaning Cloth for HTC Desire HD
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bythepretorian85 on 06/28/2013

+ It protects the screen from scratches and marks. + Fits perfect. + No visible difference between those from stores where they sell it for more than $15 per piece. - Easily gets fingerprints on it - Not washable when you want re-apply it after a bad try. - Not so easy to avoid air bubbles. Make sure ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySable on 05/20/2013

Easy to apply. Ended up with a couple of bubbles but that is the user fault. Looks good and protects the screen. Cloth is nice addition to help get rid of bubbles. Instructions are clear and easy to follow. Fiddly to put on but all screen protectors are. Doesn't quite go to the edges but covers the majority ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvictoruco on 05/06/2013

Nice screen protector it is cheap, it feets properly and it is easy to put on the screen with no bubbles, although there is no instructions it is easy to figure how to do it. You will need a plastic card to made it properly. It cames with a cleaning cloth to clean the screen before putting the screen ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDeefees on 12/21/2012

Includes everything you need (cleaning cloth) Rather cheap Does not affect the sensitivity of the touch screen Not noticable Instructions are not very clear It's not that hard to apply it, you just need to focus for a minute. Instructions can be found all over the web so that isn't really a problem. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysantidoo on 09/04/2012

- It's cheap. - Protects the screen perfectly. - It's really cheap. - Besides includes a cloth, which achieves its functionality 100%.. clean! - The instructions are not so useful, at least in my case, because I didn't get how to stick the plastic protector to my screen, but finally it did by itself ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byskitpackad on 04/16/2012

Do the job. Good value for the money. So chaep that you can change often instead of using a cloth to remove fingerprints and stains. Fits perfectly on the phone. Instructions are short but understandable. Leaves no residues when removed. Not as easy as the more expensive brands to get ride of all airbubbles.... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byDellSuperman on 03/19/2012

- Damm cheap! Bought 3 pieces, making it even cheaper. - The 1st piece that I applied was badly done (fault on my part), so I had to remove it. No residue as mentioned in the description! - Does not affect the sensitivity of the touch screen, as compared to my previous screen protector. - Screen protector ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byZero82z on 11/14/2011

-Protects the screen well -Has a nice texture -Doesn't affect the responsiveness of the screen -Very cheap -Not too scratch-resistant -A bit difficult to put on, although that's pretty much par for the course with screen protectors. Pretty much exactly what I wanted for my phone. It does a great job ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byTyrmas on 05/11/2011

These are cheap! Cheap, cheap and cheap. First one didn't go so smoothly on my HDH, but the one I have now, has NO bubbles under it. Pure win! Ease-of-use... Problem of every screen protector. Always get those little bubbles under the protector. Also just a little thing but I would like to get the hard ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byKolkkaaja on 05/01/2011

It's easy to apply and seems like a good screen protection for the phone. Also the dust wiper is good and a nice addition to the protection. No strong cardboard came with the screen protector, but a credit card for example gets the job done. I recommend buying several, in case you fail in the first attempt.... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections