DX » Community » Reviews » Screen Protector/Guards + Cleaning Cloth for HTC Desire HD
  • 5 star 4 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bythepretorian85 on 06/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:+ It protects the screen from scratches and marks. + Fits perfect. + No visible difference between those from stores where they sell it for more than $15 per piece. Cons:- Easily gets fingerprints on it - Not washable when you want re-apply it after a bad try.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySable on 05/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easy to apply. Ended up with a couple of bubbles but that is the user fault. Looks good and protects the screen. Cloth is nice addition to help get rid of bubbles. Instructions are clear and easy to follow. Cons:Fiddly to put on but all screen protectors are. Doesn't quit... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvictoruco on 05/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice screen protector it is cheap, it feets properly and it is easy to put on the screen with no bubbles, although there is no instructions it is easy to figure how to do it. You will need a plastic card to made it properly. It cames with a cleaning cloth to c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDeefees on 12/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Includes everything you need (cleaning cloth) Rather cheap Does not affect the sensitivity of the touch screen Not noticable Cons:Instructions are not very clear OtherThoughts:It's not that hard to apply it, you just need to focus for a minute. Instructions can be found a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysantidoo on 09/04/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- It's cheap. - Protects the screen perfectly. - It's really cheap. - Besides includes a cloth, which achieves its functionality 100%.. clean! Cons:- The instructions are not so useful, at least in my case, because I didn't get how to stick the plastic protector to my s... Read more

2 0
  • posted byskitpackad on 04/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Do the job. Good value for the money. So chaep that you can change often instead of using a cloth to remove fingerprints and stains. Fits perfectly on the phone. Instructions are short but understandable. Leaves no residues when removed. Cons:Not as easy as the more exp... Read more

2 0
  • posted byDellSuperman on 03/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Damm cheap! Bought 3 pieces, making it even cheaper. - The 1st piece that I applied was badly done (fault on my part), so I had to remove it. No residue as mentioned in the description! - Does not affect the sensitivity of the touch screen, as compared to my p... Read more

3 0
  • posted byZero82z on 11/14/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Protects the screen well -Has a nice texture -Doesn't affect the responsiveness of the screen -Very cheap Cons:-Not too scratch-resistant -A bit difficult to put on, although that's pretty much par for the course with screen protectors. OtherThoughts: Bottoml... Read more

2 0
  • posted byTyrmas on 05/11/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These are cheap! Cheap, cheap and cheap. First one didn't go so smoothly on my HDH, but the one I have now, has NO bubbles under it. Pure win! Cons:Ease-of-use... Problem of every screen protector. Always get those little bubbles under the protector. Also just... Read more

2 0
  • posted byKolkkaaja on 05/01/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's easy to apply and seems like a good screen protection for the phone. Also the dust wiper is good and a nice addition to the protection. Cons:No strong cardboard came with the screen protector, but a credit card for example gets the job done. OtherThoughts:I recommend... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections