DX » Community » Reviews » Bark-Stop Bark Control Collar for Dogs (1*4LR44)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAremeles on 06/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- it works. If your dog doesn't stop with the alarm tone, the VERY painless zap will. - It does not hurt, it only scares. It is barely the same "zap" as one of those toy pens you can use to prank your friends. - It'll solve any control problems you may... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRBMK9000 on 05/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It has power setting, so you can adjust it for dog as small as chihuaua or as big as german shepheard. It has progression, that works. At first bark it beeps, at second more beep, and then shock, bigger shock... Cons:You need to watch your dog if you make first use of it,... Read more

2 0
  • posted byvmendelis on 12/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice anti bark collar. Works very well. No more complains from my neighbours. Though the first day I put these on my dogs was a bit painful for them . But they learned fairly quickly that barking gets them shocked. The two warning beeps also work nice as they... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMJCAR on 11/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Finally I'm happy with my dog!!! This antibark collar is the most effective device I have ever tried for this purpose. It's got a shocking adjustment nob so it can be used even with small dogs. It also has a beeping warning. This beep will sound when the dog b... Read more

1 0
  • posted byistvan.jablonkai on 08/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This collar is made of escellent quality. I am also happy with the used battery type as other collars often uses button-style batteries which are weaker and more expensive. No accidental shock as the collar is reacting only to the signal of the inbuilt microph... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections