DX » Community » Reviews » Mini 1080P Full HD Media Player with AV/YPrPb/HDMI/USB/SD/MMC
  • 5 star 41 ( 65% )
  • 4 star 22 ( 35% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMagno1 on 06/07/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Easy to use and quick, just connected the 500gb hd and quickly worked, opened all files, I tested various formats of videos and read all the settings are simple and intuitive just follow the icons and easily reached the desired functions very fast and efficient. delivers w... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymoxieo1 on 06/05/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Quick delivery, easy setup*, excellent resolution. Worked first time. Remote works well though some reservations about this, see belowCons:*Explanatory documentation in extremely small print. A bit too much for my tired old eyes hence the asterisk in Pros:. The s... Read more

0 1
  • posted byaadil33 on 04/28/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Perfect Machine, Small in size, Has AV and an HDMI port. Comes with AV cables, It has Awesome sound quality, perfect balance of base and treble and I love good quality sound, The Device loads a 32 GB flash disc in less than 2 seconds even when it is full. It ha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWalrus1917 on 04/13/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:plays all files including mp4, found it difficult to find a player that would play these files. very easy to use. you dont need to be any kind of expert. The size is also very good. All things considered, this is a device that is well worth buyingCons:hdmi very dodgy, st... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKompaxz on 04/11/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It plays every major fileformat and does it without a hickup! I was really impressed since my previous mediaplayers wouldn't even handle 1080p mkv files at all. And this media player also supports most common subtilte formats and audio formats! It's also nice to have the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycheckingIN on 01/07/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:So far, it is playing everything great. I've thrown all sorts of files at it and it plays them great which is exactly what I wanted so I could stop converting files. It's very time consuming and this will give me that time backCons:Can't get hdmi to work. Tried two differe... Read more

2 4
  • posted byandresbelarmino on 11/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Absolutely amazing media player. Eats every codec in every format. Its completely recomendable. Really smooth playing movies, no judder, no stopping or lag. It dosn´t became hot either.Cons:Sound could be louder, and yo cannot connect jack audio with digit... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySantanando on 10/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Simple instalation. Works perfectly. Can play my favourite mp4, mkv smoothly. The subtitle can be adjusted in size and color. The play can be resumed even after the flash disk is removed, which I like very much.Cons:I may have not read the description carefully, but I wa... Read more

0 4
  • posted byArthurGCA on 09/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:- Really nice - Full compatibility - Really cheap - For any brazilian buying this: the accents work awesomely, just make sure to activate the right codification on the settings.Cons:Only problem I had was when opening a specific RMTP .mkv file and the media pla... Read more

0 1
  • posted byBarba002 on 06/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Small media player with HDMI definition. Can also be used with AV connection cable which is attached in pack. HDMI cable has to be bought sepately but is inexpensive from dxGadgets. It does not heat and works smoothly.Cons:The instuctions are basic and it is not so easy to... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections