DX » Community » Reviews » Mini 1080P Full HD Media Player with AV/YPrPb/HDMI/USB/SD/MMC
  • 5 star 47 ( 68% )
  • 4 star 22 ( 32% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMagno1 on 06/07/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easy to use and quick, just connected the 500gb hd and quickly worked, opened all files, I tested various formats of videos and read all the settings are simple and intuitive just follow the icons and easily reached the desired functions very fast and efficient. delivers... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymoxieo1 on 06/05/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Quick delivery, easy setup*, excellent resolution. Worked first time. Remote works well though some reservations about this, see below Cons:*Explanatory documentation in extremely small print. A bit too much for my tired old eyes hence the asterisk in Pros:. The... Read more

0 1
  • posted byaadil33 on 04/28/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Perfect Machine, Small in size, Has AV and an HDMI port. Comes with AV cables, It has Awesome sound quality, perfect balance of base and treble and I love good quality sound, The Device loads a 32 GB flash disc in less than 2 seconds even when it is full. It h... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWalrus1917 on 04/13/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:plays all files including mp4, found it difficult to find a player that would play these files. very easy to use. you dont need to be any kind of expert. The size is also very good. All things considered, this is a device that is well worth buying Cons:hdmi very dodgy,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKompaxz on 04/11/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It plays every major fileformat and does it without a hickup! I was really impressed since my previous mediaplayers wouldn't even handle 1080p mkv files at all. And this media player also supports most common subtilte formats and audio formats! It's also nice to have th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycheckingIN on 01/07/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:So far, it is playing everything great. I've thrown all sorts of files at it and it plays them great which is exactly what I wanted so I could stop converting files. It's very time consuming and this will give me that time back Cons:Can't get hdmi to work. Tried two diffe... Read more

2 4
  • posted byBasVanRossem on 01/02/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It supports a lot of file formats, there probably will be some formats which are not supported; but until now I have not found any. The menu structure is simple yet effective and you will not need the manual. The player will 'remember' where you stopped a movi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvchizh on 12/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Media player deals with numerous media formats including .mkv and .flv. For almost two years I haven't found any file this player couldn't work with. Complect remote control battery works as new after almost two years of usage. Very good price for this media player. HDM... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoeman013 on 12/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:What an awseome device. I've owned this for over a year and have not experienced any problems with the device whatsoever. It plays every codec and does not have any problems playing large files. I've used it with external hard drives, SD cards and flash disks... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymadelomice on 11/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Es muy fácil de instalar, el menú es muy intuitivo y todo lo que promete leer lo hace sin problemas. Lo uso conectado a un disco externo y anda de las mil maravillas Cons:Lo único negativo que encontré hasta el momento es el mando a distanc... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections