DX » Community » Reviews » Mini 1080P Full HD Media Player with AV/YPrPb/HDMI/USB/SD/MMC
Customer’s impression:
excellent Awesome Simple does the job epic
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byIanC on 12/15/2014

Pros: It's small and easy to use. It can deal with folders correctly so you can organise films into groups ie Grown Up Movies & Kids Movies. So far it has played every film format and music I've tested it with. Great value. Cons: Remote control a little weak and buttons a little fiddly. The picture is ... Read more

Impression:Perfect for the price !;

0 0 0

• posted bypbrisebois on 11/29/2014

I was not expecting a great player for this price, I thought I took a chance, but it turns out this product is really good ! Exactly what I wanted for my family room ! Really easy to setup, very small so it's not cumbersome, and simple to use ! The fact that many languages are available for the menus ... Read more

Impression:Perfect for the price !;

0 0 0

• posted byreco40 on 11/21/2014

J'ai reçu très rapidement mon lecteur dans un emballage bien fermé (plastique à bulles), le colis était bien protégé. J'ai pu installer facilement le lecteur, notice en anglais mais utilisation très facile donc pas nécessaire de lire le mode d'emploi. la prise européenne n'est pas fournie dans le kit,... Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bynormanchee on 11/11/2014

Easy to install and understand. Plays all formats that are currently used and all cables are bundled so you dont have to search for cables at the shops. Extremely pleased with this . Read more

Impression:epic;

1 0 0

• posted bybennybeepbop on 11/10/2014

great little box for those looking to not spend to much on hd playback. Having an apple tv to stream my macbook too i wasn't expecting this box to be as good, but the fact it allows you to have 32gb installed all the time and insert memory sticks at the same time and also it plays pretty much anything ... Read more

Impression:Awesome,Simple,does the job;

0 0 0

• posted byMagno1 on 06/07/2014

Easy to use and quick, just connected the 500gb hd and quickly worked, opened all files, I tested various formats of videos and read all the settings are simple and intuitive just follow the icons and easily reached the desired functions very fast and efficient. delivers what it promises. So far I do ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymoxieo1 on 06/05/2014

Quick delivery, easy setup*, excellent resolution. Worked first time. Remote works well though some reservations about this, see below *Explanatory documentation in extremely small print. A bit too much for my tired old eyes hence the asterisk in Pros:. The setup was easy but only after I had scanned ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byaadil33 on 04/28/2014

Perfect Machine, Small in size, Has AV and an HDMI port. Comes with AV cables, It has Awesome sound quality, perfect balance of base and treble and I love good quality sound, The Device loads a 32 GB flash disc in less than 2 seconds even when it is full. It has seperate menus for picture, videos or ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byWalrus1917 on 04/13/2014

plays all files including mp4, found it difficult to find a player that would play these files. very easy to use. you dont need to be any kind of expert. The size is also very good. All things considered, this is a device that is well worth buying hdmi very dodgy, still havent gotten this to work. Will ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKompaxz on 04/11/2014

It plays every major fileformat and does it without a hickup! I was really impressed since my previous mediaplayers wouldn't even handle 1080p mkv files at all. And this media player also supports most common subtilte formats and audio formats! It's also nice to have the option to choose between using ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections