DX » Community » Reviews » Mini 1080P Full HD Media Player with AV/YPrPb/HDMI/USB/SD/MMC
Customer’s impression:
excellent Good product Awesome None Simple
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGallegoGarcia on 07/07/2015

I am totally satisfied with my purchase, I was looking for a device that could allow me watching movies and series in my no-smart lcd tv. This item do that perfectly! Pros: It´s easy to use, install and configure. Cons: It would be great if it would include an HDMI wire. Overall: Excellent! I be... Read more

Excellent Product!! Excellent Product!! Excellent Product!! Excellent Product!! Excellent Product!!

Impression:excellent;

1 0 0

• posted by9414430 on 06/17/2015

kinda disappointed coz it took more than a month for me to receive the package..though its worth the wait...its a small but powerful device..tested to all types of media in my hard drive and it worked...its handy and chic...love the product

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byVolde on 06/10/2015

A MUST HAVE PRODUCT...GO FOR IT. Basic Menu options include, Files, Music, Movies, Pictures & Settings, makes easy to browse through particular media files without confusion. Easily supports my 1TB External HDD. Pros : Simple User Interface. Works just perfectly without any lags. Good sound & all... Read more

Impression:Awesome;

0 0 0

• posted byperbakkejord on 04/13/2015

Pros: easy setup, fast response, smoth playback, hotswapping usbdevices Cons: it downmixes all audio and sends it as stereo to the avr. In setup you can setup Bitsream, but the result is no sound on the hdmi output. This is worthless for me, bought for my 7.1 home theater. Dont want stereo... If... Read more

Impression:Dissapointing;

0 0 1

• posted byBarry1944 on 04/08/2015

Pros: Small size and very easy to use is a big plus. The screen instructions are easy to understand. The quality of the TV picture is superb. Simple plug and play. Cons: None that I know of.

1 0 0

• posted bycyberkunish on 03/21/2015

Excelente Reader, principalmente para quem viaja muito e não tem o luxo de usar uma única TV e funciona em qualquer tipo de TV, desde as de Tubo as de entrada HDMI. Roda quase todos os formatos, audios. Legenda ajustável tanto em tamanho, cor e posição e não há dificuldade quantos aos acentos, só... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byguille2015 on 02/17/2015

Excellent ride all formats in the description!!! easy to use

Impression:Good product,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bymted77 on 01/18/2015

You cant get anything better on this price. Works perfectly weel. Comes set with in chinese language, so you may have some trouble to work on the setup to make it the way you want. Once its set, works fine.

Impression:Great buy;

0 0 0

• posted byGonzule on 01/17/2015

Pros: Very compact, very portable and small so it wont look bad near a TV. It has been able to play almost anything i've thrown at it without any issues. Only some very obscure video formats havent worked, but the rest is ok. Work ok even for the newest HD movies which can be as big as 3 GB. I an... Read more

Impression:Awesome;

1 0 1

• posted byIanC on 12/15/2014

Pros: It's small and easy to use. It can deal with folders correctly so you can organise films into groups ie Grown Up Movies & Kids Movies. So far it has played every film format and music I've tested it with. Great value. Cons: Remote control a little weak and buttons a little fiddly. The is a... Read more

Impression:Perfect for the price !;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere