DX » Community » Reviews » Pet Safe Electronic Shock/Viberating Dog Training Collar with Remote Control (2*AAA + 1*6F22 9V)
Customer’s impression:
nice
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynksextreme on 12/09/2014

Хорошо упакованно. Хороший пластик. Испортил тестер. Решил померить напругу ))) . Собак больше пугается видбратора, чем её током бьёт. Видно как мышца сокращается и всё. Видимо это для мелких шавок ))) Read more

Pet Safe Electronic Shock

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted byZarkoUe on 10/01/2013

Works great, all functions work as advertised, no problems with it so far. The plastic remote has decent range and fits nicely in your pocket. The collar is adjustable and can fit any dogs, from small ones to large ones. I personally use it on a border collie and have had no need to use the shock function,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byferulisses on 08/09/2013

AAA bateries on the collar (you can use rechargable ones) Control simple (you can use without looking at it, and it's important to the dog never see that you make the things happen) Good price Shock Vibration No sound on the collar The collar is closed with a rubber part, it's resected after about a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byarnerachel on 08/27/2012

It exactly does what it has to do. You can first give a warning before using the shock. - The product is of a nice quality - I am really wondering why there is a light on the remote - The shock is not "painful" enough for my dog (heidewachtel, mid size, 17 kg dog). I tried it on my own skin ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykitanamikai on 03/25/2012

we had a barkdog collar with a built in expensive battery the dog jack russel terrier knew how still to back with the collar on, ths app is the sollution you can vibrate so you can let the dog know to stop barking, if he continues you can give him a shock, and it WORKS after 2 times the dog stop the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections