Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
It exactly does what it has to do. You can first give a warning before using the shock. - The product is of a nice quality
- I am really wondering why there is a light on the remote - The shock is not "painful" enough for my dog (heidewachtel, mid size, 17 kg dog). I tried it on my own skin and indeed you feel some shock but it is more tikkeling than ... - It was not impressive for my dog at all
For a mid size or bigger dog I would not buy it. Probably for the smaller dogs it is a nice product
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.