DX » Community » Reviews » Light Activated Energy Saving Avatar 3-LED Mushroom White Light Night Lamp (220V)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by1234060 on 01/25/2013

This is not a "must have" product, but it is simply beautiful. Light is very strong, but not bright or sharp. It turns off itself at first ray of sunlight, and it can be turned on during the day when its too cloudy and dark. It gives a special atmosphere to every bedroom, even in my living room If I try really hard to find a flow - the cable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJennyWu on 11/26/2012

Easy to use,... Just plug-in and the light sensor works pretty well, the LED "mushroom will automatically off when the room is bright and glow when room is dark. The 3 LED mushrooms light changes colours and glow brighter when the room gets darker. Overall, the qualilty is not bad and the plant looks cute. a bit pricy...2 leaves were damaged during ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byopenmy on 11/03/2011

Very interesting night lamp. Shines bright colors, at night completely shine all room. Light not sharp, pleasant. That light-emitting diodes of different colors, light not monophonic, and different shades are used. American plug I have ordered this lamp, without having read the short review. And the power savings were unexpected for me. The light of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAxeljj on 03/13/2011

Beautiful night lamp or decoration looks great harmony light and fits excellent to my mystical room lol ;) nice design and looks very nice doesn't look cheap at all! its 220v so Americans cant use it without volt converter. the plug (read bottomline) in the pics its 3 blue lamps its not. 1 white 1 yellow 2 red it is. The price, or maybe not. 17 Us dollars ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections