DX » Community » Reviews » In-Dash Stereo 3.2" LCD SDHC/SD MP3 Player + FM Radio with USB Host
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjoaopgsilva on 01/15/2014

This is a good radio given the price, I think it was the best choice for the car I wanted to put it on. If you don't have the right connections the radio comes with 2 adapters 1 for sound related wiring, and the other for power. Seems a little bit more plastic than what I was looking for. The sound buttons ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxinote86 on 12/17/2013

El precio es muy asequible, tiene mucha utilidad, lee todo, los pen drive de 2 giga bites funcionan perfectamente. no tiene para ecualizar ni los bajos ni los altos ni la distorsión, solo tiene para el balance de los altavoces. ademas memorizar las emisoras es un trabajo muy complicado. en apariencia,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydaylight1 on 04/27/2013

It's fairly straight-forward to use and plays Mp3's from USB or SD card fine. It's the cheapest option I've found. Like another reviewer here, I experienced the hiss problem. Even when the volume is turned all the way down, I still get an irritating hissing noise from the speakers. I have to turn t he ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynektarr1 on 10/31/2012

Cheap, reads almost any card or USB! Easy to install, quality wires! Plays sd card where it left off! Clock standby mode Positive and negative terminals were back to front, low hiss from stereo until the volume is cranked, no shuffle or eq feature, no track titles and USB host does not work on iPhones ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bybedinsky on 08/13/2012

I own a vintage car from 80's, a fiat panda 4x4. This car is very cheap and reliable. I bought an fm-radio that matches this style. It takes 5 min to install it and sound is not so bad. I got an cheap sdhc of 8 Gb and I have hours of mp3 music. Do not watch lcd while driving, it's hypnotic ! I was not ... Read more

vintage style car fm radio

0 0 2

• posted bynk1201 on 01/24/2012

I was looking for a really cheap radio to install in my old car. This is exactly what you get with this radio. So the price is really great. I install it in my car in 5 minutes because you only need to plug 3 plugs. The overall build of the radio look really cheap, especially the buttons. But what is ... Read more

0 0 5

• posted byMrKuj on 11/12/2011

It is cheap and easy to install and handle. In can read SD cards and USB, also charge via USB. It has a big display, so you can see the numbers clearly, it has a clock. It is just a simple MP3 player (like portable one) in a "car radio" cover. It can just play tracks, skip them. No shuffle,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywhitte on 09/22/2011

- There's a Big color lcd screen, that is very easy for old people to see. - English user manual. - Light weight - Turn on very fast and ready to play. - All buttons are usefully - Price should be between 20 and 25 dolars no more. - The radio amplifier is not so strong, it's good only for original speakers.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfabricioplato on 08/31/2011

Perfeito. Fácil de instalar, ótima qualidade de áudio. Fácil de usar. Não podia ter feito uma compra melhor que essa. Os botões de volume e ''balance'' são muito legais. Veio bem embalado, tudo ok. Reconhece imediatamente o pendrive. Ainda nao testei com cartão ... Read more

0 0 6

• posted byMario92 on 05/21/2011

- Everything works. - It has very big numbers and good clock. Even old people can see them clearly. - Minimalistic functionality and really easy to use! - Does charge via USB. Mobiles, PSP, DS, etc. every USB chargeable thing works. Even sku.3689 (USB plasma ball) worked! - There's no way to equalize ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections