DX » Community » Reviews » In-Dash Stereo 3.2" LCD SDHC/SD MP3 Player + FM Radio with USB Host
  • 5 star 5 ( 56% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydaylight1 on 04/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's fairly straight-forward to use and plays Mp3's from USB or SD card fine. It's the cheapest option I've found. Cons:Like another reviewer here, I experienced the hiss problem. Even when the volume is turned all the way down, I still get an irritating hissing noise fro... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynektarr1 on 10/31/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap, reads almost any card or USB! Easy to install, quality wires! Plays sd card where it left off! Clock standby mode Cons:Positive and negative terminals were back to front, low hiss from stereo until the volume is cranked, no shuffle or eq feature, no tra... Read more

3 0
  • posted bybedinsky on 08/13/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I own a vintage car from 80's, a fiat panda 4x4. This car is very cheap and reliable. I bought an fm-radio that matches this style. It takes 5 min to install it and sound is not so bad. I got an cheap sdhc of 8 Gb and I have hours of mp3 music. Cons:Do not watch lcd whi... Read more

vintage style car fm radio
    2 0
  • posted bynk1201 on 01/24/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I was looking for a really cheap radio to install in my old car. This is exactly what you get with this radio. So the price is really great. I install it in my car in 5 minutes because you only need to plug 3 plugs. Cons:The overall build of the radio look really cheap,... Read more

5 0
  • posted byMrKuj on 11/12/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is cheap and easy to install and handle. In can read SD cards and USB, also charge via USB. It has a big display, so you can see the numbers clearly, it has a clock. Cons:It is just a simple MP3 player (like portable one) in a "car radio" cover. I... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywhitte on 09/22/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- There's a Big color lcd screen, that is very easy for old people to see. - English user manual. - Light weight - Turn on very fast and ready to play. - All buttons are usefully Cons:- Price should be between 20 and 25 dolars no more. - The radio amplifier is... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfabricioplato on 08/31/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Perfeito. Fácil de instalar, ótima qualidade de áudio. Fácil de usar. Não podia ter feito uma compra melhor que essa. Os botões de volume e ''balance'' são muito legais. Veio bem embalado, tudo ok. Reconhece imediatamente o pendrive. Ain... Read more

6 0
  • posted byMario92 on 05/21/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Everything works. - It has very big numbers and good clock. Even old people can see them clearly. - Minimalistic functionality and really easy to use! - Does charge via USB. Mobiles, PSP, DS, etc. every USB chargeable thing works. Even sku.3689 (USB plasma ball) worked!... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymussudao on 04/08/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I loved that Radio!! - Price very good.. Here in Brazil the lower price is something like 150US, and that`s the half of this price.. - Very easy to use! Have a volume and a balance wheel, power button, clock button (easy to set), Pause/Play (same button), FF a... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections