Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- Everything works.
- It has very big numbers and good clock. Even old people can see them clearly.
- Minimalistic functionality and really easy to use!
- Does charge via USB. Mobiles, PSP, DS, etc. every USB chargeable thing works. Even sku.3689 (USB plasma ball) worked!
- There's no way to equalize sound like most modern radios can (presets: rock, pop, vocal... or manual: bass, discant...) but thats OK.
- USB and SD doesn't search by folder like more expensive radios and it just plays them all. This makes SDHC almost useless becouse it's pain in the a** to search for particular track.
- Buttons feels really cheap. I hope they won't break.
- I couldn't figure out how to store radio stations individually nor how numbering works (1-6 numbering 3 times?). Luckily theres only couple radio stations in this area but it stores some blank stations as well.
- Engrish everywhere :D
Basic car stereo. It's perfect if you just listen to radio and have device which charges via USB.
USB and SD maybe almost useless if you have lots of music in them. Maybe if you have under 512Mb USB sticks laying around it's good way to reuse them!
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.