DX » Community » Reviews » USB Charging Cradle + EU Plug AC Power Adapter for HTC Desire HD - Black (120CM-Cable)
  • 5 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCucinato on 08/10/2011

The cradle is OK, it stands firm on the desktop and I never had any compatibility issue. The cable is long enough to place the cradle. The charger had issues when connected directly to the phone: my HTC HD failed detecting touch events, or it doubled the tap events. After a night, the phone was reset, I lost all the configurations and I had to reinstall ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTornadeXX on 06/24/2011

-comes with ac adapter - grips table quite well - After some sanding perfect fit with case Phone doesn't fit with barely-here case form case mate Without cast phone feels very wobbly in dock ( not a sung fit) After some sending my phone with case on it fits great into dock Scratched my phone sim card and micro sd cover trying Blue led is waaaaaaaaay ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvipernow2000 on 06/21/2011

-Deskstand -Charger via USB -Charcer via AC plug -Compact -Connector to high -Blue LED I use the charger via USB with my original USB to AC plug. So there is only 1 cable from my cradle to power my phone. I use the cradle AC plug as a charger in the office at work and the original USB-cable from HTC is connected to my PC and i can use that when i need ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGGLOW on 06/08/2011

It's a great gadget for your Desire HD - a must have. It has -an USB connection cable for your PC -a power cable for chargin -PC craddle -a blue led power light The charger is a bit deffective...I can't charge my phone with it at all and it makes my phone to start freaking out (the touchscreen detects touches that aren't there, screen keeps turning ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydeftoner on 04/19/2011

Nice base for your HTC Desire HD. At the box says that you can connect nintendo DS too... but I´m no really sure about that The entire weight of the cellphone sleep on the microusb connector... I Don´t know why the put an usb cable. May be it was good to put and simple usb to microusb... because remaining cable that left on the table is very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIbsen on 03/14/2011

I like this cradle a lot, use it every night with night clock application. You can also use it next to your computer and have it connected to the PC and 220V power at the same time. Since i have it close to the bed i put some non-tranparent tape over the LED light. Easy fit. Sturdy, good build quality Anti-slip rubber foots. LED light Comes with an ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections