Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFalconpunch on 07/21/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:I only wasted $12. Cons:First off, the box arrived crushed. No seal on it whatsoever. I pull the cheap plastic holding out, to discover one of the cheapest pieces of sh*t I've ever seen. It's flimsy plastic feels like it could break at any moment while putting i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byinfeKted on 10/13/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It does add a good fell when playing any FPS. Does feel like you are holding a sawed-off shotgun. This gun was extremely fun to use playing "Ghost Squad" since I had the ability to change the fire button to "Z". The moment I received this product I w... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymother_endure on 09/22/2007

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This feels great in the hand, looks far more like a sawed-off shotgun and less like the new way-too-spacey Wii Zapper. Lock and load doesn't really DO anything, but is still quite satisfying to do. I couldn't put it down all day after receiving it at work. Cons:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKozzi on 09/19/2007

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-It looks fun -Add some mood in fps games Cons:-setup -build quality isn't that great, but it matchs the style of Wiimote and Nunchuck nicely. -no trigger for B-button OtherThoughts:The reason I bought this is because I think it would be great playing fps usin... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections