Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Absolute garbage.

posted by Falconpunch on 07/21/2009
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:

I only wasted $12.

Cons:

First off, the box arrived crushed. No seal on it whatsoever. I pull the cheap plastic holding out, to discover one of the cheapest pieces of sh*t I've ever seen. It's flimsy plastic feels like it could break at any moment while putting it together, which brings me to another point. THERE'S NO INSTRUCTIONS. I had to try 5 different methods to putting this thing together correctly, trapping the Wiimote multiple times nearly breaking it. Once all was together, it felt so awkward and cheap, I felt as if it could fall apart at any moment, especially if you try and do the "lock and load" feature, yeah, 'LOAD' OF SH*T!

OtherThoughts:

It's total garbage, from design to quality. I traded it in at Gamestop for $6 and bought the Resident Evil Blaster, which is an EXCELLENT quality Wii gun with sleek design and is very durable. Extremely easy to put together, takes about 3 seconds. You can feel the quality in it, AND it has an actual trigger!

Bottomline:

You're seriously wasting your money buying this, if you're looking for a Wii gun for your shooters, I highly suggest the Resident Evil Blaster.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections