DX » Community » Reviews » Emergency 12V Lead Acid Battery Charger (100-240V)
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byy_becker on 10/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:1. Fully automatic - ends charging after full charge has been reached. 2. Low current charger 3. Did not get hot during the charging process. 4. Looks sturdy. 5. LED indicators function as advertised. 6. Branded equivalent chargers (made by Noco, Inelco or Ctek) cost here... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhigorgf on 04/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Lightweigth and well-built. It is smart charger so you can keep plugged on your battery all the time. My father has a ford ka (with an small 45Ah battery) which drains the battery withi less then 10 days without use. He uses this charger all the time when the... Read more

3 0
  • posted byLula44 on 04/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Compact and very easy to use. Cons:It warms a little when in initial charging mode. I wonder if it will last for a long time. OtherThoughts:It feeds 1A in the initial charging mode and less than 100mA in the floating charge (after the battery reaches the full ch... Read more

2 0
  • posted bystuartnos on 08/25/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:just purchase the Emergency 12V Lead Acid Battery Charger (100-240V) for charging my motorcycle battery to keep it charged. it come with a clip and cigratte charge port to insert in the port for charging. the adapter come with led to indicate the battery polarity revers... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPhoghat on 09/08/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Well made and works well I had one in the US and it cost more and looiked abouyt the same I have a scooter that saometimes sits a while. Chgarged the battery quickly, indicator lights work. It also comes with a power socket adapter and you can charge a car batte... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections