DX » Community » Reviews » Emergency 12V Lead Acid Battery Charger (100-240V)
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLightningJack on 01/08/2014

Its a small charger, it doesn't use power if you leave it plugged in, exept when the battery is actually loading, so you can leave it plugged into the mains and connected to your battery. Its protected agains reversed polarity. The plug in the DC leads is set up the wrong way, it has an exposed pin when disconected, and the way it is made, the exposed ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byy_becker on 10/10/2013

1. Fully automatic - ends charging after full charge has been reached. 2. Low current charger 3. Did not get hot during the charging process. 4. Looks sturdy. 5. LED indicators function as advertised. 6. Branded equivalent chargers (made by Noco, Inelco or Ctek) cost here, in Israel, about 4 times the price of this charger. 1. Charging a 60Ah lead acid ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysupagreece on 10/02/2013

Small and easy to use because of the 2 different conectors. I made more than 10 orders in less than one year. The service is good and the goods are as on their description. I'm happy again with this order The post here is slow so you need some patience before the goods arrive but nobody can change this. no I'm happy again with this order The post here ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhigorgf on 04/22/2013

Lightweigth and well-built. It is smart charger so you can keep plugged on your battery all the time. My father has a ford ka (with an small 45Ah battery) which drains the battery withi less then 10 days without use. He uses this charger all the time when the car is parked on his garage. The cigarrete adaptor is very userful (no need to open the hood ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byLula44 on 04/14/2013

Compact and very easy to use. It warms a little when in initial charging mode. I wonder if it will last for a long time. It feeds 1A in the initial charging mode and less than 100mA in the floating charge (after the battery reaches the full charge mode). It makes the charge process longer but smoother and will not damage the battery. I´m using ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bystuartnos on 08/25/2012

just purchase the Emergency 12V Lead Acid Battery Charger (100-240V) for charging my motorcycle battery to keep it charged. it come with a clip and cigratte charge port to insert in the port for charging. the adapter come with led to indicate the battery polarity reverse , wheather the battery is fully charged or charging. nothing much to consider .... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPhoghat on 09/08/2011

Well made and works well I had one in the US and it cost more and looiked abouyt the same I have a scooter that saometimes sits a while. Chgarged the battery quickly, indicator lights work. It also comes with a power socket adapter and you can charge a car battery through the lighter socket Non so far. Don't throw out the box, it's got the only directions ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections