DX » Community » Reviews » 0.7" LCD 100W Universal Laptop AC/DC Power Supply with 8 Connectors (AC 110~240V/DC 12V)
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMarcabo on 11/26/2013

This is a complete kit with all the connectors you need to charge or power most anything between 12 to 24 volts with up to 5.5 amps. It also has a built in USB 5 volt output connection. On the front there a push button and display for adjusting the output. Could have been supplied with a universal power adapter to make it truly "universal"... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVanHeusen on 06/15/2013

- Buena relación calidad/precio. - Facil manejo. - La salida de corriente aunque variable es correcta (oscila entre 0.1v/0.3v) - Se mantiene el último voltage seleccionado. - La estructura parece un poco frágil. - Parece que el conector AC entra muy ajustado. - El tiempo de respuesta de cambio de voltage es un poco largo. El producto ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byvalterk on 10/28/2012

Extremely functional Looks good Quite small and not heavy Reasonable price Connectors and car adapter included The inner build quality is questionable It is by far the most functional power supply I have seen: 220 V and 12 V in (car adapter included), 12-22V out (with memory), USB 5 V out. However, the unit gave up in 5 minutes with an audible fizzling ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byami040 on 02/25/2012

1. the price of this product is about half the price of similar product in my country. 2. it is very solid stroctoured. 3. can be easely adagasetd (voltage level). 4. can be used both at home or in a car. 5.one of the added interface pluges was fitted with my portable DVD, which was hard to find. 1. the added interfaces puges are not fitted with DELL ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byKaresy on 07/27/2011

* Small * Robust metal housing * Easy to use * Voltage Indicator is visible in dark It makes a subtle ticking noise in 12V position and unloaded Unloaded voltage is not accurately matching the selection (12V is 12.3, 24V is 24.6). It might be better regulated if loaded but I did not have the possibility to measure that. * You can change the voltage ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byFlameHeap on 05/20/2011

- Excellent build quality. - Do its job well - good shape of output signal. - Remember the last voltage selection - no need to reselect it after reapplying power (it was critical for me). - Additional usb power outlet. - Good choice of connectors. - Rather heavy. - Slight delay (~0.5s) after powering the device before power appears on the outlet. I ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections