Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynewtonen on 07/23/2013

Multicolour light Clock USB hub Not good quality for the USB hub. There are some cables that doesn't work. Battery life is very short The light turns on when you connect the USB. If you put in the computer, the light turns on. The clock is always working. The light is changing the colour smooth and is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJubac on 03/12/2013

It aesthetically get me a clock when I´m watching a film or playing games and gives me the usb connector that I initially bought it for. Received jan/2013 no cons its a simple and working product, only think most of who wish to buy must know is that the colored light only work when the computer ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydavevil on 08/17/2011

[ENGLISH] *Really big display monocromatic *the Color bright like a torch in a room. Perfect to conect other stuffs with wire but looks better without any USB *batery incluided [ESPAÑOL] *Realmente muy grande la pantalla monocromatica. *El color brilla como una antorcha en el cuarto. perfecta para ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjoran on 01/18/2011

The display is transparent, thus it gets the same color as the lamp. It isn't too bright altough this could be a con. Not expensive at all. A long cable (+/- 1 mtr). No light to read the display when using only a battery (without USB) It isn't too bright although this could be a pro for some (including ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDr4g0nSpin on 11/06/2010

- looks great - can be used as a night light - kind of entertaining - USB Hub works good - plug n' play - time works precisly, i adjusted it once and after a month it is still perfect - attract many views - clock works without usb-power (battery) - it don't has enough power to get my 2.5" external ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byedcox86 on 10/19/2010

The item does everything it claims to. The mood light is entertaining, the time is easy to read, and the hub works great (it's not high speed) but is fine for usb mice, keyboards pen drives etc. Setting the time and date on this item is an absolute mission... I can't remember what I did to set it and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysatim on 09/27/2010

It's not bad idea and it's look good in the evening. Colors look good. You get additional hub. Too short USB cord. If you want to sleep in room with that hub when colors on it can be not so good idea.. Too much ligh.. it's hard for sleeping. But without colors changing it's not so interesting device.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byliamandagnieszk on 04/02/2010

Works quite well Easy to setup Looks well Lights change too quickly Useless other modes I'm actually quite happy with this. I have it sitting on my desk and the actual digits of the clock are very black so easy to read. It might sound silly but it's nice to have a practical product that combines a clock ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byiTerence661 on 08/06/2009

Very good usb-hub. Plug and play. I own it over 6 months and everything still works. I like the mood light and the build-in clock. I use it every day. I never forget time while i'm gaming of doing other stuff. And it is cheap! Works on Mac too! The only thing that is pity is that it only has usb 1.0.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRalphieG on 06/25/2009

Plug 'n' Play. Easy to set clock & no tinkering required for light - it just works. All 4 USB ports supply power. An alarm and/or date setting would have been useful. I tried to sync a WM phone using one of the four ports but it would not sync (it did recharge it though .. ) Looks fantastic - the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections