There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Best looking USB hub ever!

posted by Gloub on 09/17/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

- This is a 4-USB hub, with a soft color-changing light, and a clock with big, easy to read numbers.

- The USB cable is very long, you can therefore place the device far from your computer.

- The light is just as bright as necessary, it won't disturb you while working on your computer. My computer is in my room, and USB is always powered, so the light is always on, but it's not too bright, and gives an intersting atmosphere to a dark room.

- Light is USB powered, clock is battery powered. You won't have to set the time again and again.

Cons:

- It's NOT USB 2. transfer rates will be very slow. Not for heavy data transfers, or devices that require lots of USB power. Yet, I plugged my USB wireless adapter on it, and it works nicely.

- Colors change a bit too fast, and can't be controlled.

OtherThoughts:

What would have been awesome: USB2, slower color changes, ability to control color changes and time with the computer (a bit too much to ask!)

Bottomline:

Otherwise, it's a very nice product with a nice, simple design, and it very conveniently fits a desk which lacks a clock, a usb hub and a touch of geeky-trendy style. I love it. Would be 5 stars if USB2.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections