DX » Community » Reviews » Noise Isolation In-Ear Stereo Earphone - Red + White (3.5mm Jack/80CM-Cable)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymostertank on 10/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Its cheep but works well the wire is long and the plug dose not come apart. the paint dose not chip or rub off and that's very nice. and also its good cause it has the puma sign on it and that just makes it that much nicer.Cons:there is low to no bass. it was a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byluisvasconcelos on 08/02/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:The headset is very cheap The headset has a good sound The headset draws a lot of attention for being the PUMA I advise anyone who wants to buy this phone, because you will not be in hand. Cons:The headset does not have a great quality The headset is not well off The heads... Read more

0 0
  • posted byiPodAddicted on 03/15/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:bought this as a gift for my mom the red colour is better than expected! from close it looks like a expensive quality product! the earbud tips where you attach the buds to are not round but streched round, i think you can see it in the pictures, never seen such a... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections