DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Portable MP3 Music Speaker with FM Radio/SD Slot/USB Host/Multi-Color LED - Black
Customer’s impression:
nice Cool Design Small and compact powerful and cheap funguje dobře pro velikost a cenu
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPugZ78 on 06/12/2015

Pros: High volume for such a small radio. Automatic channel search. Good reception: don't need the pull out the antenna. Lots of connections on such a small radio: line in, USB, SDcard, DC5v in. Also has a build in white LED flashlight (separate from the discolight). Cons: Can't turn off the for... Read more

Impression:Cool Design,powerful and cheap,Small and compact;

0 0 0

• posted byMirkaS on 05/24/2015

Malé rádio na baterku běžnou v mobilech, dobíjecí. MP3 z karty i flashky. To říká vše. První jsem darovala dceři, protože se jí líbilo.

Impression: funguje dobře pro velikost a cenu;

0 0 1

• posted bytex22 on 03/11/2015

Pros: cheap, strong sound, multiple connections and small. Cons: unable to turn off the multi-color light.

Impression:powerful and cheap;

0 0 1

• posted bymacasero on 09/19/2014

Pros: Cheap and works fine Cons: Doesn´t allow manual tune for radio station Received quite fast.

Impression:nice, works well for size and price;

0 0 0

• posted bybracamonte007 on 08/06/2014

Pros: It is in general a good product taking into account the price. The sound is really powerful for that little speaker, the radio works fine and in general it is a cheap product for children for example. Cons: I don't see any , maybe the pastic material is not the best quality but... who cares ?

Impression:powerful and cheap;

0 0 0

• posted byCuraShop on 01/28/2014

The design was completely beautiful, device was very loud and the light below it gave off a very nice effect. The wires looks fragile, like it would easily get a loose contact, can't turn off the bottom light. The on box instructions wasn't very clear so i had a little problem getting it to Also... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOzzfest96 on 01/11/2014

Loud sound for such a small device. Great to listen to your songs on the beach. People were asking were to get one. One of the bottom screws was tighten too much and made small cracks on the bottom plastic plate. A QC sticker was placed on top of it.. Not a big deal since the device works very as... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalperkaban on 12/04/2013

High quality and loud volume. Unexpected performance. I really recommend to buy this tiny music box. You can not switch off the colorful led light under the music box. You have to long press to increase and decrease the volume level, sometimes that causes to change radio channel or the song you a... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byserclive on 10/06/2013

is a good product, I loved it, very useful and powerful lights do more simpatico, is practical and powerful to use anywhere, use it for work every day and works very well using it with the battery, with the stick and high volume battery consuming, another against not find. is a product I and very... Read more

portablemp3 portablemp32

0 0 0

• posted byTihosk on 09/21/2013

Good antena, many options to listen. When I turn radio on it is always set on very loud. Volume setting of 1 is still a bit loud for background music while you doing something else. Flashing LED can't be switched off. I solved LED problem by unscrewing bottom plastic and putting some tape over a... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: