DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Portable MP3 Music Speaker with FM Radio/SD Slot/USB Host/Multi-Color LED - Black
Customer’s impression:
nice Cool Design Small and compact powerful and cheap funguje dobře pro velikost a cenu
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysgnmrn on 04/13/2016

pros: small and stylish, people saw it and asked where they could buy one. cons: 1) Reception is not perfect: some stations are missed. 2) The internal battery lasts a few minutes, you have to keep it plugged continuosly

Impression:Cool Design,Small and compact;

0 0 0

• posted byRinsibleGrain02 on 01/01/2016

Pros: is a decent-sounding mp3 player and FM radio device that packs in a rechargeable battery easy to replace, is a small and lightweight device with line-in jack for connecting an external source. FM reception is very good and SD and usb slot that reads really well mp3 files. and it has a very... Read more

Impression:nice,Small and compact;

0 0 0

• posted by9491540 on 10/04/2015

Pros : Can Play when charging... SDcard.. Pendrive .. & FM option ... Also acts as External speaker High bass & good sound Good Service from DX Cons: No facility to check charge percentage.. For this price I couldnt find any more

Impression:nice,Cool Design,Small and compact;

0 0 0

• posted bykacari on 09/06/2015

Una radio pequeña que permite ser usada con usb, sd. Tiene un sonido decente. Cumple con la funcion

Impression:nice,Cool Design;

0 0 0

• posted by1854boboobob on 08/03/2015

Everything is good, no great about this item; I can't say a bad thing about this item, can't and wont give it any cons, my advice is to buy it, you can take it anywhere, any time you want to, I take it with me whenever I feel like listening to music, the news on the radio, and my SD card goes in... Read more

Impression:nice,Cool Design,Small and compact;

0 0 0

• posted byPugZ78 on 06/12/2015

Pros: High volume for such a small radio. Automatic channel search. Good reception: don't need the pull out the antenna. Lots of connections on such a small radio: line in, USB, SDcard, DC5v in. Also has a build in white LED flashlight (separate from the discolight). Cons: Can't turn off the for... Read more

Impression:Cool Design,powerful and cheap,Small and compact;

0 0 0

• posted byMirkaS on 05/24/2015

Malé rádio na baterku běžnou v mobilech, dobíjecí. MP3 z karty i flashky. To říká vše. První jsem darovala dceři, protože se jí líbilo.

Impression: funguje dobře pro velikost a cenu;

0 0 2

• posted bytex22 on 03/11/2015

Pros: cheap, strong sound, multiple connections and small. Cons: unable to turn off the multi-color light.

Impression:powerful and cheap;

0 0 1

• posted bymacasero on 09/19/2014

Pros: Cheap and works fine Cons: Doesn´t allow manual tune for radio station Received quite fast.

Impression:nice, works well for size and price;

0 0 0

• posted bybracamonte007 on 08/06/2014

Pros: It is in general a good product taking into account the price. The sound is really powerful for that little speaker, the radio works fine and in general it is a cheap product for children for example. Cons: I don't see any , maybe the pastic material is not the best quality but... who cares ?

Impression:powerful and cheap;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere