DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Portable MP3 Music Speaker with FM Radio/SD Slot/USB Host/Multi-Color LED - Black
  • 5 star 19 ( 68% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 32% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCuraShop on 01/28/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The design was completely beautiful, device was very loud and the light below it gave off a very nice effect. Cons:The wires looks fragile, like it would easily get a loose contact, can't turn off the bottom light. The on box instructions wasn't very clear so i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOzzfest96 on 01/11/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Loud sound for such a small device. Great to listen to your songs on the beach. People were asking were to get one. Cons:One of the bottom screws was tighten too much and made small cracks on the bottom plastic plate. A QC sticker was placed on top of it.. Not a big dea... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalperkaban on 12/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:High quality and loud volume. Unexpected performance. I really recommend to buy this tiny music box. Cons:You can not switch off the colorful led light under the music box. You have to long press to increase and decrease the volume level, sometimes that causes t... Read more

1 0
  • posted byserclive on 10/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:is a good product, I loved it, very useful and powerful lights do more simpatico, is practical and powerful to use anywhere, use it for work every day and works very well Cons:using it with the battery, with the stick and high volume battery consuming, another against n... Read more

portablemp3 portablemp32
    0 0
  • posted byTihosk on 09/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good antena, many options to listen. Cons:When I turn radio on it is always set on very loud. Volume setting of 1 is still a bit loud for background music while you doing something else. Flashing LED can't be switched off. OtherThoughts:I solved LED problem by unscrewing... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlexroz811 on 08/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:High-quality housing. Small size, so you can use anywhere. Very loud, but not very good quality. As one would expect from such a small device. All functions are working, USB, FM, AUX. Included are all the necessary cords, this is for charging and connecting AUX.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybdejanov on 08/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is a versatile gadget, have a USB, SD card reader, AUX in line and a build in Radio. Sound is not bad for that kind of device. Battery life is around 4-5 hours non-stop playing, but if it is used as computer speaker you can power it through usb connector, in that case... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymatmero on 08/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is avery compact little radio/mp3 player. It has its built-in aerial and the sensitivity is acceptable. You can also use it as an active speaker for a phone or other mp3 player, and the cable is attached. Cons:There is no useful user's guide in the pack. The instruct... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfotosvein on 05/24/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Amazing sound Incredibly cheap Tiny,tiny,tiny Easy to use. good looking. A perfect travel mate wherever you may roam. Cons:Not sure what to use the flashing lights for. OtherThoughts:Cool as hell, well ehrr ehhh maybe hot as hell. Buy one! When i first put the S... Read more

1 1
  • posted byiaris on 05/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very compact and pretty nice device. Despite its small size the player is very loud so its very helpful to use it with my netbook then I'm speaking on Skype and my daughter is playing at the moment. Plays musi? from SD, USB flash and every device that has 3.5m... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections