DX » Community » Reviews » 1W 100-Lumen 3500K Warm White LED Ceiling Lamp/Down Light with LED Driver (AC 85~265V)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRobDeVoer on 08/27/2013

Good looking brushed metal base with adjustment of light direction. Includes a driver so can connect directly to 240v. The clips are strong and make the light fit tightly. It would be useful to have a cutting template printed on the packaging so its easier to decide on the right size of the hole to fit the light. I would love a few more of these with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygiancr on 08/03/2013

Muy buen material de construcción es fuerte y de buena calidad. Buena iluminacion para usar iluminando paredes o algun tipo de iluminacion indirecta queda muy lindo instalado. El color de la luz es un color calido agradable. Una luz brillante proporciona al iluminar objetos como decoracion. Es corto el cable para poder empalmar la fuente de corriente.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCristiobim on 09/07/2012

PORTUGUÊS: Produto com excelente qualidade. Material resistente. Iluminação surpreendente para 1W. Preço muito bom para um material com esta qualidade. Recomendo a todos!!! ENGLISH: Product with excellent quality. Resistant material. Lighting surprising to 1W. Very good price for a material of this quality. I recommend to all!! N&... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBruceM on 03/17/2011

The build seems higher quality that some things I have ordered from DX before. I have not installed it yet, but I have tested it out & it seems totally acceptable. I have a bunch of their 30 light strips that I had planned to use for lighting in the house I am building, but the warm tone & pivot ability of this light has me changing plans. I also like ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections