DX » Community » Reviews » Auto PIR Keyhole IR Sensor 4-LED White Light Lamp (1*AA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylincolnbh1 on 02/20/2014

Simple to install, reliable, one battery lasts almost a year. Never fumble with your keys in the dark again. Sensor always picks up movement near the lock but does not false trigger (saving batteries). Double sided tape install works well but there is the option to screw it on. None A range of colours ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydeerhunt on 11/02/2013

This IR-sensor led lamp is very useful were we put up our postbox when we will pick up the post in the dark evening. The LED lamp is mounted just above the box and lit it up when we are coming. Very good price and the quality seems good. It seems the it will not lit up when a cat is passing so it also ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaaaaaok on 08/25/2013

Very simple and cheep solution to solve lighting in places where you have no electricity - simple to install (although it does not include batteries) - does not need any tuning of any kind, just turn on and it works - light power is very low (4 leds) but it is good enough for dark places - would be nice ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymommono on 01/24/2013

Really smart to put in your drawers, cabinets of all kind, the glove compartment of your car and besides keyholes and other places you need extra light. The on off switch should be accessible without having to remove it from the mounting plate. Some of these, (i have a bunch of them), are very slow to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfanyyb on 01/04/2013

original using - key-hole lighting But I am using it for night lighting of small corridor in house. No new cables needed, no "mouting mess"... light enough for wolking throw corridor... Screw mouting possible (no screws are included), but included pice of tape is good enough. Right now is light ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytimotsc on 10/13/2012

How am I going to fill up the required number of words with this review as the device just works and is brilliant so what else can you say. The light is very bright. Mount suits a door. Easily unclips to replace batteries. Night switch on only works properly. None to think of as it just does all it boasts ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymclaingZulu on 09/04/2012

Totally fantastic item with great potential. It lasts amazing long on a single AA battery, how does it do it, when other e; electronics can't even last 1/4 as long. It is surprisingly bright, so perfect for it's task of illuminating key holes. Sensitivity is perfect, perhaps too sensitive, as it will ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byRubbish165 on 08/06/2012

It's tiny! Works perfectly enough light production to see ' the keyhole' Operated by only one battery ; I'm not sure if this is a con, but I wonder how this device operates with conditions below zero. During wintertime, when daylight is sparse, i will need this device the most. See what happens... Maybe ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byecotack on 04/28/2012

Fix it near the lock on your door and at night you will be able to find the correct key and where the key hole is. One of those gadgets that you wonder how you lived without. Uses a single primary battery. Sticky pad has held very well even in damp cold weather. Still illuminates in daylight. How many ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycwben on 04/07/2011

It used to be a challenge to get the key in the hole, the right way at night. Not anymore, the lamp lights up as your hand approaches the keyhole and I'm able to see which way the key should go in. The lights stay on for 5 seconds each time the motion sensor is activated, thus saving power on the single ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections