DX » Community » Reviews » 1.8" TFT LCD MP3/MP4 Player FM Transmitter with Remote Controller/SD/TF Slot - Black
  • 5 star 7 ( 64% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 36% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalexc88 on 03/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good built quality; Remote control works well; USB and SD card slots - both works; Accebtable screen and fair image quality. Cons:It`s quite hard to navigate trough music folders. Not best fitting in car cigarette lighter socket - i got to apply some tape to avoid playe... Read more

FM transmitter
    0 0
  • posted byfell1984 on 12/31/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:You can put songs on USB key, SD card and other cards. You can put them in folders and browse them. Very good sound and easy menu. Nice packing. English menu. Cons:You cannot browse folders from remote control, just use the hardware keys. Lower quality display,... Read more

Packing Front - transmitter packing rear - controller and fuse Transmitter itself transmitter and controller
    0 0
  • posted byDenisovich on 11/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:nice product,easy to use,good ,cheap.The music is sounds better,then it was before,when i use for 2 years MP3 Player FM Transmitter with remote controller.I was trying to put 16Gb memory stiks and it is works,but manual says up to 4 Gb.It need still try to put some vide... Read more

1 2
  • posted byARCHIELAB on 11/07/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:a wonderful, comfortable, nice gadget!no noise at work! quality plastic, remote and fuse. easy to use and quick to read flash drive cards, looks nice Cons:I would like a higher quality display, but it's not a bad thing, this proposal OtherThoughts:good price - good qualit... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrafaar on 08/06/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works good in my car, even it have the antenna outside and in the back. Only get some noise in some parts of the city, I think that's because the interference of another radios in the region Cons:The menu is not too much intuitive, I spend some time trying to change the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandrew83 on 03/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great item. It has a excellent sound quality and it is pleasure to listen to music with that device. It has bright and clear display and easy to use menu. Can navigate through folders on SD card or USB flash drive. You can set it to transmit on frequency you wan... Read more

1 2
  • posted bylulla1 on 09/11/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to use. Good device for those who like listen music and other audio records in a car. I use it for listening Engish lessons. Cons:- Screen bright is not enough, cannot see anything in a sunny day. - Volume is less then car radio has if listen without trasmitter. Se... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypicbits on 09/06/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Pretty good sound quality. The frequency transmission range is progammable in 0.1Mhz steps so suitable for just about any radio frequency system. More importantly, it remembers the last frequency used even when power has been removed so you don't have to set it... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAleksiy on 07/19/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Copes with its main function - to transmit music through the radio channel Supports Russian font in the names of songs - very convenient! You can travel through the directories flash drive. Cons:Price is not the lowest - there are similar transmitters are cheaper. A littl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGeekMonkey on 07/15/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:So far this unit has met and exceeded my goals in getting it. It will play MP3 files no problem,shows what song is playing,and has a nicely laid out screen. It will also play picture files and some video files. I have yet to try the pictures and video, but I am... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections