DX » Community » Reviews » 1.8" TFT LCD MP3/MP4 Player FM Transmitter with Remote Controller/SD/TF Slot - Black
  • 5 star 8 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjernej8 on 03/26/2014

Good build quality. All slots work. Remote works. The screen works fine. A lot of information on display. Reads mp3, mp4, pictures. Hard to navigate the folders. Sometimes the forward button skips the song backward. None other. Good quality. Good price. Recommend the buy. This is the best one of all FM transmitters i owned till today. Highly recommended.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalexc88 on 03/25/2013

Good built quality; Remote control works well; USB and SD card slots - both works; Accebtable screen and fair image quality. It`s quite hard to navigate trough music folders. Not best fitting in car cigarette lighter socket - i got to apply some tape to avoid player movements and vibrations inside the socket. In comparison to other transmitters sound ... Read more

FM transmitter
    0 0
  • posted byfell1984 on 12/31/2012

You can put songs on USB key, SD card and other cards. You can put them in folders and browse them. Very good sound and easy menu. Nice packing. English menu. You cannot browse folders from remote control, just use the hardware keys. Lower quality display, but for the use for MP3 ID tags and menu it is sufficient, so not a real con. Price/quality/usefulness ... Read more

Packing Front - transmitter packing rear - controller and fuse Transmitter itself transmitter and controller
    0 0
  • posted byDenisovich on 11/28/2012

nice product,easy to use,good ,cheap.The music is sounds better,then it was before,when i use for 2 years MP3 Player FM Transmitter with remote controller.I was trying to put 16Gb memory stiks and it is works,but manual says up to 4 Gb.It need still try to put some video file,how it is sound,how looks,I did not trying yet. it works with different memory ... Read more

1 2
  • posted byARCHIELAB on 11/07/2012

a wonderful, comfortable, nice gadget!no noise at work! quality plastic, remote and fuse. easy to use and quick to read flash drive cards, looks nice I would like a higher quality display, but it's not a bad thing, this proposal good price - good quality Please don`t buy this http://dx.com/p/1-7-lcd-car-mp3-mp4-player-fm-transmitter-with-ir-remote-controller-... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrafaar on 08/06/2012

Works good in my car, even it have the antenna outside and in the back. Only get some noise in some parts of the city, I think that's because the interference of another radios in the region The menu is not too much intuitive, I spend some time trying to change the frequency, but is not really a con, only take some time to learn. In Brazil it's cost ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandrew83 on 03/27/2012

Great item. It has a excellent sound quality and it is pleasure to listen to music with that device. It has bright and clear display and easy to use menu. Can navigate through folders on SD card or USB flash drive. You can set it to transmit on frequency you want with step of 0,1 MHz and that is great. The remote controller has no so good range, but ... Read more

1 2
  • posted bylulla1 on 09/11/2011

Easy to use. Good device for those who like listen music and other audio records in a car. I use it for listening Engish lessons. - Screen bright is not enough, cannot see anything in a sunny day. - Volume is less then car radio has if listen without trasmitter. Seems that it's a problem for all transmitters. - Can not go back for less than 1 track.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypicbits on 09/06/2011

Pretty good sound quality. The frequency transmission range is progammable in 0.1Mhz steps so suitable for just about any radio frequency system. More importantly, it remembers the last frequency used even when power has been removed so you don't have to set it every time. Video works but is in an obscure format. I used MPxConverter which did the job ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAleksiy on 07/19/2011

Copes with its main function - to transmit music through the radio channel Supports Russian font in the names of songs - very convenient! You can travel through the directories flash drive. Price is not the lowest - there are similar transmitters are cheaper. A little messy ill-conceived menu. You can view photos, video, unfortunately it was not possible ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections