Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykircan on 04/30/2014

It is a very good mount. It is solidly produced and made of good material. It fits the rail on my gun perfectly and once you have tightened it up there is no wobbling. Of course when you order you have to be sure what size you need because there are different rails and mounts. Perhaps the color of the mount could be better as it can be easily scratched ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byqwazerup on 07/30/2013

Showed up just like presented, bargain-priced, simple to use, workmanship and materials are pretty good for the amount, functions flawlessly for what it's meant to accomplish. Yet another remarkable very cheap product from DX, probably will purchase another one soon. Nothing bad for the price I paid, showed up precisely as advertised. Shipping took ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byqwazerup on 05/24/2013

Sturdy, doesn't wobble or move at all, does what it is supposed to do. Comes with allen key so everything needed to use it is included. Good price, would cost much more elsewhere. One of the adjustment knobs broke off while adjusting, now need to use pliers to adjust it. Not a huge deal as I do not need to take it on and off my gun very often. Nice ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byCoodude26 on 07/03/2010

-Very solid metal -Same material you would get anywhere else -Nicely tapped screw holes -Hex wrench included -Solid black Thin layer of felt on the inside, secured with what appears to be double-sided tape. I took it off, I don't really know why it's there. Everything you'd expect. They're a solid matte black finish with nice screws and a good paint ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byolz1990 on 05/05/2010

+They does their job perfectly +well-made with good quality +good paint job, no scratches after long use +easy to screw/unscrew from rail by hand +Cheap!!! +Strong, they have survived the harsh environment of a airsoft sniper with a big and heavy scope mounted with these Nothing bad to say about these for that price! I can't find anything negatively ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byFerhatSavci on 11/03/2009

Nice, high mount. Fits my tactical pump's Piccatiny rail (21mm) snugly. The holes allow the use of the ghost ring on my tactical shotgun even when the scope is mounted. I can quickly switch between the ghost ring for close targets and the scope for long range targets. Single screw on each side of the tube. In past experience, two screws per side hold ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytyerant on 01/22/2009

Well, I ordered this for my air rifle. I Didn't know what size the clamping mechanism was so I too the chance. I was wrong... This is a 22mm mount not the 11mm I needed. Oh well. I am sure I can use it in the future. The description wasn't up to snuff at the time I ordered. Hopefully my comments will help you... This is a 22mm mount. It is not a 11mm ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections