DX » Community » Reviews » Wireless Remote Control Chime Door Bell with Double-Receiver (2*AA + 1*23A)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymoorero on 11/19/2013

works fine, easy to install, radio carries ti first floor so the second ringer is really usefull. ring volume is ok, provided you don't have loud music. among the dozens of mélodies available one can find at least one that is not annoying. . malfunctioned after 2 weeks. the ringers consume 0.267... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymoorero on 11/03/2013

works fine, easy to install, radio carries ti first floor so the second ringer is really usefull. ring volume is ok, provided you don't have loud music. among the dozens of mélodies available one can find at least one that is not annoying. the ringers are not viable with rechargeable batteries. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byelloke on 04/25/2013

Good Product, Great Price. The doorbell has three volume levels; Many melodies (although I didn't try them all). Works nice from the entrance to the the second floor, going through walls and doors. Obviously not waterproof, but it's indicated at the back of the packaging. Not a real con but, I don't ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjuuvee on 04/24/2013

Works flawlessly, easy to use. Lots of ringtones, the first time I did not want to listen to all of them. Installation was easy. Double-sided tape included++. Do not invented nothing minuses about this product Shipping to Finland is very long. I finally got up and downstairs to the door bell. Now The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDanielNL on 03/16/2013

it works without any trouble! Just insert batteries (not included, only 1 for the button) and the chimes chime together. Each receiver can have it's own chime. There is 1 basic chime (which we use) of a ding-dong,ding-dong and there are numerous melodies and also 3 spoken messages. There is also some ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byguilhermefortesm on 02/26/2013

Good product .. Good Preço.. Good Quality .. Easy to buy .. fast delivery Bom produto.. Bom Preço.. Boa Qualidade.. Fácil de comprar.. Entrega rápida Good product, but does not work in distance informed. My product did not work with distance greater than 30 cm. Produto bom, por&#2... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bymarkelle on 11/21/2012

this product is really easy to install, it reach till the end of the garden and goes two stairs high , is nice looking and is a part of our dining room and the shipping is free and fast (21 days for Belgium). And of course it is very cheap for what you get. There are no cons for this product. When I ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byelifan on 11/05/2012

- Works perfect, just insert batteries and choose the placing - Simple setup of melody (even a few from russian songs) - 3 position of volume control (low, mid, high) - More than 30 meters open air distance (I didn't tried more) None One can do it yourself but maby it could be good chance to have external ... Read more

0 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections