DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire C1 XM-LT6 5-Mode 510-Lumen Memory White LED Flashlight with Clip/Strap (1*18650)
  • 5 star 8 ( 89% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byStMute on 11/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a common platform (P60 drop in) and there's quite a bit of information out there on this light. It's bright and budget friendly so it's been popular. It's a step up in brightness compared to my Fenix P2D (Q5), granted it's twice the size. "Medium&quo... Read more

0 0
  • posted by325addict on 02/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:One manufacturer stops making the C2 Centurion, the other takes over in an nearly unaltered design... so I decided to order one and see for myself how good it is. First impression: built very nice, and it really throws TONS of light. After 10 minutes on max. i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byleniman on 12/05/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:i dont have been before a better flashlight. is very bright and easy to use. the weight of flashlight is very light and lay very good in hands. the processing is excellent. Cons:the battery is not included. the charger is not included. why 5 flashlight modes?... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrosquete on 09/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Aluminum body. You won´t break it XML-T6. Pure power. Low consumption Strap. Very useful if you wander high places Cons:The clickie thing doesn't like bumps. After a month in the woods it get mad. Sometimes the 5 modes works nice, sometimes changes random... Read more

Entire Disarmed It gets hot
    0 0
  • posted byArhiteus on 07/03/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:+ nice C1 body; + nice black finish and true glass lens; + True XML; + black o-rings present, perfectly fitted and lubricated; + true 1400 mA driver NANJG 101-AK-A1, originally has 5 modes, but can be modded to 3-mode (Hi-Mid-Low) with only bulb of solder; + due... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAlbertosoto on 04/29/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:+Extremly BRIGHT on High +Low is really low, nice runtime of ~50 hours +3 usefull modes (H-M-L) +Thick aluminium body, resistent +Can be fully dissasembled easily +Glass lens, not plastic as DX description +O-rings everywere, don't waranty waterproof but will handle a s... Read more

3 0
  • posted bymusichawg on 04/10/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Extremely bright! Easily compares to a P7 type light. This is a floodlight with a pretty good throw as well. I also am a fan of the C1 type body. I would say this light does throw out 510 lumens as advertised. I should have bought at least 4 or 5 more! These t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRevolverOcelot on 03/30/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:OMG, this is now my favourite EDC light! I bought this light to use as an all-purpose "everyday" light. Previously, I was using my UF 502b SSC CSXO P7 "900 lumens" light for EDC so I wanted something that was less powerful. As it turns out, this light is much be... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykeepcoding on 03/29/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:+ very good build quality (solid as a rock) + nice color (not greenish as many other LEDs) + looks nice + memory mode + super bright in high mode + very good low mode (> 50h runtime) Cons:- none so far OtherThoughts:You can't go wrong with this... Hope this thing will l... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections