DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire WF-502B XM-LT6 1-Mode 510-Lumen White LED Flashlight with Strap (1*18650)
  • 5 star 6 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMantikore on 01/09/2014

Bright, probably not 510 lumens lightsaber bright, but more than enough for most applications. Good balance of flood and throw. Can illuminate more than 20 meters well. I EDC'd this light for a while and the clip eventually broke off. Previously it had bent and had to be bent back. The clip is very thin and flimsy. Battery rattles slightly inside. Cannot ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFTagliari on 12/11/2013

Great flashlight. Very bright, dosent heat too much, battery lasts for an hour. Good price considering how usefull it is. very well made, dosent seem to be too fragile. Dosent look cheap, seems to be very good. Dosent have a strap on it, so you cant atach it to your wrist or to the tend roof easily. If you dont need a strap on it, you should definately ... Read more

Ultrafire Ultrafire Close range Range on wall on distance of 2mts Ultrafire
    0 0
  • posted byRHer on 10/19/2013

-No flashing modes -Good light output with wide enough beam for general purpose flashlight -really cheap compared to big name brands with similar performance - while it's really bright "510-lumen" seems quite a bit exaggerated (compared to brand flashlight that claims to be 200-lumen it's only slightly brighter, no equipment to verify tho)... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAllgoodnameRgon on 06/28/2013

This is a great flashlight. Strong built, good heatsinking, nice OP reflector. It's a bit heavy compared to others (V6-T60 from ultrafire is lighter), but that's because it is built stronger. It's perfect to hold it in your hand but a bit heavy to install on a fishblock on your bicycle. I have nothing to actually measure the number of lumen, but the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLobii on 06/12/2013

- Well made, strong and great water proof. - Dont turn hot while using for long time. - without strap, and cant put one. - Runtime little little poor, not 60 min, i use 3600mah batterie and woks about 20 min. - ON/OFF switch works badly when i used it at the beggining, now works great. - There aren´t remote switch for this model. Works great, im ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAllgoodnameRgon on 05/04/2013

It's cheap, and it's an XML-T6. It's okay for a hand-held flashlight. Not bright enough for a bike light. I have other XML flashlight and they're all brighter than this one. Plus it seems not to be able to decide wheter it is a floodlight or a spotlight (neiter very good throw nor flood). It is a bit big to fit into most mounts also. I haven't measured ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byaekrusty on 01/26/2013

One mode led, for Real tactical use. The housing tube have a good construct. I already had this model, and it is easy to find replacements such drop in and tailcap. Led is malfunction, had to change the reflector with anbother bult for it to work. Does not include a strap. The tailcap button has to be pulled too deep for it work. Price lowered to 15... Read more

0 0
  • posted byomega0883 on 12/19/2012

good quality one mode, goog for people need a steady bright light only bright, stable and even light beam warm but not hot after "on" for a long period of time creating a light with lots of flood brightness last for an hour with SKU: 120476 no Strap Included not enough throw change the OP reflector to a smooth reflector creating a light with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjetjockey on 11/18/2012

I like this flashlight. This is a very well made product but, if you need a strap as advertised in the ad, you will be disappointed. There is not one included, nor is there even a place to attach one to the flashlight. I like the fact that it doesn't have a bunch of unneeded functions. It is a basic one mode flashlight. See above. Other than the fact ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byThijmen1994 on 11/18/2012

-Looks very nice -Very nice size (not big, not small) -Extremely bright, when i shine on my hand and look at it, it hurts my eyes -Ratio of flood and throw is good -Uses 18650-cell, so cheap to use as you can recarge cell(s), I bought sku:20392 and they go together really well. -seems to be waterproof, there are rubber closings on every part. (didn'... Read more

8 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections