DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire WF-501B XM-LT6 5-Mode 510-Lumen Memory White LED Flashlight with Strap (1*18650)
  • 5 star 38 ( 81% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 19% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypbs07 on 07/06/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great flashlight, very good illumination and build quality. Fits very well into (my) hand, ready to bo switched on/off. Quite a long running time. Cons:Seems there is new supplier of this flashlight. In the one I received last week, the mode memory is not working! The s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoxfil on 07/04/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:WOW.Great light, good illumination, and build quality. Bright spot in the center is not present, it gradually becomes a flare with 1 LEDs. Consumption of 1x18650 is the most powerfull flash light what i have in my life.incredible love it. Cons:GOOD GOOD flashlight nothi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycodreanulaura15 on 06/12/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This flashlight is very good build in. I am using it more than one year, every day on my bycycle. The light is very bright, and I am very visible in traffic. Cons:This item needs also a battery and a charger for that battery. I bought some 18650 batteries and... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydilyb on 01/16/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:bright and well constructed; the on/off button is typically the downfall with these and this one works well; compact and a good fit in my hand; includes lanyard Cons:Don't know the long term story on the on/off switch but so far so good; Also the threads on the cap are... Read more

0 0
  • posted byadamb123 on 12/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very bright for the price. Does exactly what it says it will do. I do not know about the lm value of the torch, but it is very bright and lights up outdoors very well. All different functions work well. Cons:Not excellent at throwing, but then again it doesn't c... Read more

0 2
  • posted bycheekytrucker on 10/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very bright relatively small sturdy metal body takes a knock Cons:none OtherThoughts:I have had to replace my last one of these flashlights, not because of any problem with the flashlight, but because I lost my last one. This light takes lots of knocks, I use it in work... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRajivG on 08/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a small flashlight with a very big light. The lumen rating seems to be accurate. I read some reviews about bad anodisation, but I have not seen any problems there - I have this only for a couple of days now. The light is bright enough and the switch is very good q... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylyptus on 06/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The machining of the aluminium parts is very good. Very bright light. Cons:I ordered 2; one worked perfectly, one didn't work at all. Qucik troubleshooting (pretty easy when you have two...) showed that the switch on the defective one was at fault. A few more mi... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydxbeginner on 06/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good finishing without any visible defects. Very high light strength comparable with that of my $60 flashlight from a famous manufacturer. Good electric contacts with a battery. Stable illumination. Cons:Quality of the components can be better, but is good enough for th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMazyCZ on 05/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good body construction. Very strong LED. It has very bright light. Fit to standard flashlight mounting. Fine price. Cons:Front part of body is little bit heating if you used for the strongest mode. OtherThoughts:The highest and blinking mode is really blinding so t... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections