DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire WF-501B XM-LT6 5-Mode 510-Lumen Memory White LED Flashlight with Strap (1*18650)
Customer’s impression:
Great! Good nice My favourite lamp ;-) 3 out of 4?
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9329755 on 05/14/2015

Pros: everything is functional, the package arrived alright, nothing broken Cons: no Overall: Great gadget

Impression:Great!;

0 0 0

• posted bymiguelm2007 on 04/07/2015

Pros: I really enjoy this lamp, is not big but not small so you can use it in almost anywhere, i have one on my car, on my truck, other when i ride my bicycle, in case of emergecy you put to blink the light and everybody will see you (some months ago a friend have a bicycle crash and I start to a... Read more

Impression:Great!,Good nice,My favourite lamp ;-);

0 0 0

• posted byMDiscordia on 03/23/2015

Отличный бюджетник, светит на ура. Диод для дайнешего апгрейда на другом контроллере подходит отменно. Минусы, это кнопка, и при встряске меняются сами решимы. Греется, что влияеет на срок жизни диода. Ненужное количество стробоскопов.

Impression:Great!,Good nice,My favourite lamp ;-);

0 0 0

• posted by9094421 on 02/16/2015

I ordered 4 of these and one just won't work at all. It's loosely made. I have no idea how this one light is so poorly put together while the other 3 are well made.

Impression:3 out of 4?;

0 0 0

• posted byJosh101 on 02/13/2015

The quality for the price is outstanding. The light is vey bright and thankfully it has amemory for its five modes. Good brightness and even beam. The light is over a year old and has never let me down. I have also tested its water resistance and it can be submerged. Im not sure of the depth it... Read more

Impression:Great!,My favourite lamp ;-);

0 0 0

• posted byThallysSCCP100 on 01/07/2015

This Lantern ultrafire is stylish as well, the material is very good, battery operated, the ideal was to come with her, but the price is great worth being comparable.

Impression:Good nice;

0 0 0

• posted byReaGeN on 11/04/2014

Pros: The burying quality of the case and covering. Quite wide corner of lighting. It is qualitatively built. Cons: Quickly the thong tore. Other shortcomings aren't present. Other Thoughts: I use this lamp about two years. Only positive emotions. I was caught with it in a heavy rain, everything... Read more

Impression:My favourite lamp ;-);

0 0 0

• posted bymickeycya on 10/21/2014

Although the package is ruined in transport flashlight survived. I had a spare 18650 battery lying around so charged and tried flashlight I immediately became excited how good it works! Build quality is good and sturdy nothing i could mind.

Impression:Great!;

0 0 0

• posted bypbs07 on 07/06/2014

Great flashlight, very good illumination and build quality. Fits very well into (my) hand, ready to bo switched on/off. Quite a long running time. Seems there is new supplier of this flashlight. In the one I received last week, the mode memory is not working! The same one I own for more than 3 is... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byoxfil on 07/04/2014

WOW.Great light, good illumination, and build quality. Bright spot in the center is not present, it gradually becomes a flare with 1 LEDs. Consumption of 1x18650 is the most powerfull flash light what i have in my life.incredible love it. GOOD GOOD flashlight nothing to wrong.its right at all I i... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere