DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire WF-501B XM-LT6 5-Mode 510-Lumen Memory White LED Flashlight with Strap (1*18650)
  • 5 star 49 ( 82% )
  • 4 star 11 ( 18% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypbs07 on 07/06/2014

Great flashlight, very good illumination and build quality. Fits very well into (my) hand, ready to bo switched on/off. Quite a long running time. Seems there is new supplier of this flashlight. In the one I received last week, the mode memory is not working! The same one I own for more than 3 years is (still) OK. Getting bit hot when running on high ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoxfil on 07/04/2014

WOW.Great light, good illumination, and build quality. Bright spot in the center is not present, it gradually becomes a flare with 1 LEDs. Consumption of 1x18650 is the most powerfull flash light what i have in my life.incredible love it. GOOD GOOD flashlight nothing to wrong.its right at all I use all night.Good when i use 1x18650. i not use with 1... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycodreanulaura15 on 06/12/2014

This flashlight is very good build in. I am using it more than one year, every day on my bycycle. The light is very bright, and I am very visible in traffic. This item needs also a battery and a charger for that battery. I bought some 18650 batteries and a charger, because I bought more than one flashlight. It is durable, I dropped it several times,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCryBaby69 on 02/01/2014

Great value for the money! Brightest flashlight I've owned. I use it daily in my work as a repair technician and with a freshly charged battery it's too bright so I have to turn it down, definitely not a con as it saves both battery and LED life and when I do need a lot of light I just turn it back up. Good solid construction and pretty small in size.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypimklin on 01/22/2014

handy small flash light easy to keep on you at all times. and nice and bright fits in your jeans pockets. and works very well whit 18650 battery. about 3 to 4 hours operating time. whit Trustfire 2500 mAH. i already own one of these whit an cree xmlt6 emitter. that one seems a bit brighter but not a lot. none. good product must see how it does over ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydilyb on 01/16/2014

bright and well constructed; the on/off button is typically the downfall with these and this one works well; compact and a good fit in my hand; includes lanyard Don't know the long term story on the on/off switch but so far so good; Also the threads on the cap are not rounded at all (they're sharp) so you could cut yourself on them plus you need to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydjhousecat on 01/09/2014

This flashlight is pretty handy. It fits in my pocket and is very bright. I use it as a city bike light most of the time (Bike Mount: SKU 224081). It is perfect for this purpose. Also great as a flashlight in the toolbox, for camping etc. I have two of them and think i will buy a third one. The build quality is pretty good. The blink and SOS modes a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySepppo on 12/12/2013

This flashlight is very useful and it fits well in the pocket. The beam is just right and bright enough when walking or running outdoors. A perfect flashlight for this size and price. Can't find a better deal anywhere. Excellent price-quality ratio. It's pretty difficult to find any real cons. Of course the quality isn't the best of the world but it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCryBaby69 on 12/11/2013

A very well built light, and very affordable for the quality! The LED is VERY bright, often and especially if you use it with a freshly charged battery it's too bright if you use it closely so the brightness control is very handy. Battery life is good too so you won't need to recharge every other day unless you leave it on for a longer period of time.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byadamb123 on 12/08/2013

Very bright for the price. Does exactly what it says it will do. I do not know about the lm value of the torch, but it is very bright and lights up outdoors very well. All different functions work well. Not excellent at throwing, but then again it doesn't claim to be. O-ring seals seem secure, and screwing the battery cap on feels very sturdy and well ... Read more

0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections