DX » Community » Reviews » UniqueFire G10 1-Mode 350-Lumen White LED Flashlight w/ CREE XP-G R5 / Strap (1*14500/1*AA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGArther on 07/01/2014

Great torch on both AA or 14500 batteries. perfect in hand size for self defense and would blind someone at night long enough for attract or flee. not much, maybe a forward switch would be better . good gift for your girl friend. Walking at night with one of these just makes it a little safer. Great ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMikkelJung on 06/26/2014

Very good flashlight, the best i've ever had. Very bright light, and a long range. When you use it in complete darkness it pretty much lights up my yard, which is pretty big. I can't really find any cons, the only thing might be the battery level, the light's brightness falls pretty quickly in my case.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygugahdl on 05/19/2014

It's a very nice flashlight!!!!!!! I was looking for a led flashlight and after looking for some products I found this one. It was a great purchase. It's very tough, very robust, good to use and it has a very powerful light. It warms a little bit, but nothing unusual. Sometimes the battery dies, just ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysco0bz on 05/18/2014

I ordered several of these as Christmas stocking fillers (and one for me!) and everyone I gave them to has been very happy. They are well made with a quality feel and no sharp edges or burr's, and give a decent amount of light from a single AA battery. The wrist strap and large on/off button make them ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydxr1234 on 05/09/2014

Great little light. Compact, bright, almost overkill for taking the dog out at night! I like that it takes normal sized AA batteries as well so that you can buy them most places and not the special sized ones. Nothing big. The on/off switch feels a little cheap but so far has held up. If one thing is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRoboW on 04/18/2014

- Click-button on the back-end - No special features with strobe, etc (yes its a pro for me, i want light or no light!) - small - bright - robust if you close the battery lid completely, it loses connection. so just screw it a half turn back, then its still stable and works fine no nylon case with exact ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTheRock81 on 03/16/2014

- Bright and clearly visible outdoors - Small and comfortable in hand - Weight is great and solid build. - Works as expected - Does not always turn on sometimes flickers when on. Usually unscrewing back resolves this otherwise may need to give it a little knock. - A wider beam would have made it even ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFireshell on 02/18/2014

Small, uses normal AA battery's and provides allot of light. also the build in power booster comes in usefull, draining battery's completely. Has issues with bad contacts, upon arival some of the internal rings needed tightening. still sometimes has this issue of loosing connection from small shocks ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMagnusBJ on 01/05/2014

Well it is very solid build with it's aluminium construction. It is very handy because it is so small so you can have i everywhere. It seems to be waterproof because it is sealed in every opening. none exept that it maybe is a little bit to small, but still it is very powerful of it size, but if you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySeventails on 11/26/2013

This flashlight gives a decent amount of light. Its sturdy so it can take a few punches, its ok to let the flashlight hit the ground. The price is good but not great. The amount of Lumen is less than some competitors like Q3 or Q5 from Sipik. The price is too high if you compared it with competitors.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections