DX » Community » Reviews » UniqueFire G10 1-Mode 350-Lumen White LED Flashlight w/ CREE XP-G R5 / Strap (1*14500/1*AA)
Customer’s impression:
good High Quality Very Bright hot! delighted satisfied
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by4095010 on 06/26/2015

Overall impression is good. Pro's : just 1 mode, on and off, I like that, so I don;t have to go through all the unnecessary flashing modes. Is very bright considering the size and just only one AA cell Size is small, so easy to take with you. Con's: not seen so far Build Quality: looks very good,... Read more

Impression:Very Bright,High Quality;

0 0 0

• posted byscythe1092 on 06/05/2015

Pros: quite bright, feels good in the hand, and has a good build quality Cons: some battery might not be able to supply the required current.

Impression:High Quality;

0 0 0

• posted bydr.guilherme@gmail.com on 05/14/2015

very good product, material very well like expects. works realy well on dark and so easy to use. I put rechargeble batery and work really good too, dont arrepend.

0 0 0

• posted bybennybl on 05/06/2015

This is a grate little flashlight. I already bought 4 of those for different places and uses. Best thing about it is that's small, uses AA type battery, it's made from aluminum - which makes it vary durable, and the outermost important thing - it vary vary vary bright ! If you're pondering about... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynachosemantic on 04/14/2015

The light is really bright! It helps in any ocation, this light is the best you can get for the price.

Impression:High Quality;

0 0 0

• posted bywarmachine007 on 04/04/2015

Pros: Extremely bright with a large flood area. The single AA battery option makes this a travel friendly flashlight (since AA's are available worldwide). Great to keep in the car for emergencies. Cons: None so far

0 0 0

• posted byMagnusJdk on 03/17/2015

God, gedigen lygte med en imponerende lysstyrke for sådan en lille sag. Lysstyrken trækker naturligvis hårdt på batteriet, men der er en absolut rimelig driftstid.

Impression:good,Very Bright,High Quality;

0 0 0

• posted byDomn89 on 02/07/2015

Great lamp that is very powerful and bright. I ordered it for camping and its great! Just be aware that it has a very narrow beam!

0 0 0

• posted byolapettersson on 02/03/2015

Pros: Seems to be able to take rough handling, seals to keep water out, very bright, uses common 1xAA, just 1 mode (all you need) Cons: None

Impression:Very Bright,High Quality,handy size;

0 0 0

• posted by3451532 on 01/24/2015

easy to use, very bright for it's size, a battery lasts about 3-4 months if I use it when need to put light somewhere

Impression:good,hot!,delighted satisfied ;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: