DX » Community » Reviews » UniqueFire G10 CREE XP-G R5 1-Mode 350-Lumen White LED Flashlight with Strap (1*14500/1*AA)
  • 5 star 60 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 10% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygugahdl on 05/19/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a very nice flashlight!!!!!!! I was looking for a led flashlight and after looking for some products I found this one. It was a great purchase. It's very tough, very robust, good to use and it has a very powerful light. Cons:It warms a little bit, but not... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysco0bz on 05/18/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I ordered several of these as Christmas stocking fillers (and one for me!) and everyone I gave them to has been very happy. They are well made with a quality feel and no sharp edges or burr's, and give a decent amount of light from a single AA battery. The wri... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRoboW on 04/18/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Click-button on the back-end - No special features with strobe, etc (yes its a pro for me, i want light or no light!) - small - bright - robust Cons:if you close the battery lid completely, it loses connection. so just screw it a half turn back, then its sti... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySeventails on 11/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This flashlight gives a decent amount of light. Its sturdy so it can take a few punches, its ok to let the flashlight hit the ground. The price is good but not great. Cons:The amount of Lumen is less than some competitors like Q3 or Q5 from Sipik. The price is too high... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeugeneppc on 10/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:1. Really bright! 2. 2 hours of continuous work with alcaline AA battery (30 mins max brightness + 30 mins normal + 1 hour enough to read in darkness or walking in the evening park) 3. Nice beam with very bright center (15-20%) and soft outer area 4. Compact, li... Read more

Working view Partly disassembled Fully disassembled Working view Partly disassembled Fully disassembled
    0 0
  • posted byVirgilF on 08/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:just 1 mode.exactly what i was lookin for. bright with AA,very bright with 14500. battery lasts more than average.(comparing with other flashlights that I own). fits good in your palm,pleasant feeling. good construction,every part is as should be. The biggest... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCherish on 06/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small and compact. Single AA needed. Ease of use. Waterproof. Tough. Lightweight. One hand operation. Cons:Can be hit or miss. Bought 6 altogether last year and only 4 of them still working. Other than that no other cons. OtherThoughts:I use it for bushwalking, camping... Read more

3 0
  • posted byPandanz on 06/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:What can I say, I brought this for work and really I was amazed. Its body is very nice to hold, fits snugly in the palm of my hand and the body is a very nice Aluminium shell. The light is nice and clean and very bright. Having the option of the two batteries also doesn... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvictorphotoby on 05/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Two clear contours (external diffused and more focused and powerful inside), as it should be with a good flashlight. - No unnecessary clicks. - Excellent build quality. - Powerful and handy. - Long work on a single AA battery. Cons:none OtherThoughts:- No need... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzawbie on 05/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good even light output when using. One Mode so you don't have to cycle thru all the modes. click on, click off you're done. Super Bright when using 14500 Very Bright when using AA Soshine. With light one I have throw it hard on carpeted floor and light stay... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections