Nice small TV & Monitor. Works excellent connected with cable to Analog antenna TV. It comes with many wires and accessories, it has all that you need to connect with nearly any device you want. It has satisfactory picture quality. The plus is that you can also connect it as a monitor, it has VGA Input. Good looking Remote. Its price is too high ... Read more
It has RF, AV, component, vga, rca inputs.
Remote control included. Vga image is not very sharp, but usable.
Only one speaker. Good product for the price it has. I've connected several consoles, my netbook, and even old 8 bit computers. all of them works quite well. It's a good auxiliar screen with a lot of accesories and video ... Read more
- Works on VGA, to a degree
- plenty of accessories - very, very, fuzzy. - no specs about scan frequency, it does not scan well with my minimig amiga computer.
- Only one speaker, other side is fake. Hack-able, there is an easily accessible 5V line inside the screen which is also easy to open. The antennae can be removed entirely as well. This product ... Read more
Nice size, built reasonably well, the remote is cool. One of the reasons I purchased it is because it turns on automatically once plugged in. Horrible video input quality, even on vga. The image is recognizable but looks no better than outputting on a CRT; fuzzy and distorted slightly. The on screen menus are crisp and clear which is a shame because ... Read more
- Versatile: I can use it with my old computers (commodore plus4, c64 and others), hook my WDTV live on rgb and besides the sound on rca plugs. Also it can be an emergency pc monitor (but you can expect a little bit blurry picture). Last, but not least you can use it as traditional TV.
- Decent quality picture, great colors.
- I like the remote, it ... Read more
This screen has a native resolution of 800x600 and as such makes it quite usable for mobile PC work or CarPC. The screen has a surprisingly rigid build and looks as shown in the product pictures. The packaging was banged up by the time it arrived (the usual DX forever shipping...) but the screen was in good condition so it wasn't a big deal. VGA port ... Read more
- Real 800x600 resolution. Accepts other pc resolutions with auto scaling down.
- Good enough to handle anagliph 3d viewing (with sku.41565)
- very good viewing angles and colors.
- it's the cheapest i've seen with highest (real) resolution.
- disassembly is very simple fot diy proyects. Inside components are few and small, it's mostly empty space inside.... Read more
Price: 73USD shipping included is a bargain for ppl not living in the US.
Size: 8" is rather small but just enough to be way better then my Trimersion Goggles.
Resolution: it is a 4/3 800*600 native resolution screen.
Blue Screen / Static: This LCD can handle a VERY weak signal but turns Blue when there is a complete signal Loss. Power: 12 V DC ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.