DX » Community » Reviews » PL8006 Portable 8" Color LCD Monitor TV w/ YPbPr + VGA Input (47~870MHz)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydimitrisgno on 01/31/2013

Nice small TV & Monitor. Works excellent connected with cable to Analog antenna TV. It comes with many wires and accessories, it has all that you need to connect with nearly any device you want. It has satisfactory picture quality. The plus is that you can also connect it as a monitor, it has VGA ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzyloj on 01/25/2013

Cheap. It has RF, AV, component, vga, rca inputs. Small. Versatile. Remote control included. Vga image is not very sharp, but usable. Only one speaker. Good product for the price it has. I've connected several consoles, my netbook, and even old 8 bit computers. all of them works quite well. It's a good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvapour on 08/21/2012

- Works on VGA, to a degree - plenty of accessories - very, very, fuzzy. - no specs about scan frequency, it does not scan well with my minimig amiga computer. - Only one speaker, other side is fake. Hack-able, there is an easily accessible 5V line inside the screen which is also easy to open. The antennae ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymegacontra on 06/27/2012

Nice size, built reasonably well, the remote is cool. One of the reasons I purchased it is because it turns on automatically once plugged in. Horrible video input quality, even on vga. The image is recognizable but looks no better than outputting on a CRT; fuzzy and distorted slightly. The on screen ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bychronos75 on 04/15/2012

- Versatile: I can use it with my old computers (commodore plus4, c64 and others), hook my WDTV live on rgb and besides the sound on rca plugs. Also it can be an emergency pc monitor (but you can expect a little bit blurry picture). Last, but not least you can use it as traditional TV. - Decent quality ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykulps on 09/12/2011

This screen has a native resolution of 800x600 and as such makes it quite usable for mobile PC work or CarPC. The screen has a surprisingly rigid build and looks as shown in the product pictures. The packaging was banged up by the time it arrived (the usual DX forever shipping...) but the screen was ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRichieDuke on 05/15/2011

- Real 800x600 resolution. Accepts other pc resolutions with auto scaling down. - Good enough to handle anagliph 3d viewing (with sku.41565) - very good viewing angles and colors. - it's the cheapest i've seen with highest (real) resolution. - disassembly is very simple fot diy proyects. Inside components ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIACEI on 04/05/2011

Price: 73USD shipping included is a bargain for ppl not living in the US. Size: 8" is rather small but just enough to be way better then my Trimersion Goggles. Resolution: it is a 4/3 800*600 native resolution screen. Blue Screen / Static: This LCD can handle a VERY weak signal but turns Blue when ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections