DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Metal Stand Holder for Cell Phones - Black + Silver (Pair)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypriscillasm on 02/28/2014

The material is nice, and well finished. Stays in your desk in a decorative way (depending on your liking).After I applied the stickers that came along at the bottom, it does not slips through the table surface. Even with the hard case on, it fits fine. I have a MOTOX, and on any position it does require ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWalterMcKoy on 12/29/2013

This holder is lightweight, small and compact. You can carry it with you on your travels without taking space in your pockets. The universal desing allows you to use it with any phone or tablet of the market. Attractive colours and funny desing. They came with some soft parts in order to not to damage ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byThiagoPoli on 11/07/2013

The product has a great quality and it is beautiful. I will buy more stand holders for cell phone in the future. Or other products... I think there are no cons about this product. Maybe one thing, in the package comes two anti-slips, but any instruction how to use. But the product "fits" my ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byangeldot on 06/25/2013

Small, cute, stylish, save space, love the colours. It makes the phone stands at a nice angle. It's not very stable. It can make my phone fall easily. If it makes my phone fall to the ground, then it may damage my phone. I have a relatively small phone (Sony Ericsson Xperia U). And I put it on my night ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykrecidev on 06/20/2013

It works very well. I have a few devices on my desktop (Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, HTC Sensation, Galaxy Ace, Nexus 7, Kindle Fire and iPhone) and it works with all of those. Simple, lightweight and very universal. I have ordered 4 pieces and one came broken (most propably it has been done on post office)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygewehrjr on 05/15/2013

Very good holder, really works holding smartphones, have a really good painting, material is great, resistant, It comes with rubber stickers if you want to protect even more your cell phone and bigger stickers it not to slip. It's a great purchase with no regreats. Very small and light, the colors could ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byweaver7x on 04/11/2013

- Prize and height ideal. - It is very simple to use. It provides a good value for money, with 2 stands in a package, it allows us to chose what is necessary based on your needs. For me, I used it as a mini iPhone stand in my car. Each 2 days the grip is worse and you have to clean it. But it is not ... Read more

Review

0 0 2

• posted bytahoo on 03/28/2013

It is very simple to use. It provides a good value for money, with 2 stands in a package, it allows us to chose what is necessary based on your needs. For me, I used it as a mini iPhone stand in my car. The smiley face may not match with what you need. And hopefully the wording can be removed. Color ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalvama on 09/19/2012

Everything I can say about this item is positive. It has a reasonable price, because you get a black one and a silver one. It's made of a great material and has very soft lines, no sharp faces. It comes with rubber stickers if you want to protect even more your cell phone and bigger stickers it not to ... Read more

very useful item

0 0 0

• posted bygolbarg on 07/31/2012

These are very small and discrete. They are very light. These come with small pads to prevent them from slipping (e.g.: on a tilted surface). Both cut-outs (black and grey) were like the black one on the picture. The back end corners are quite sharp and may scratch the surface it's on. Phones with a ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections