DX » Community » Reviews » 8-LED Festoon Bulb (12V 2-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvetle666 on 04/09/2012

-Bright Light -Seems to be good build quality -Fits my Volkswagen Golf IV license plate light (see video) -Makes my car look more styleish with a more modern-look. -Looks GREAT at night. Cant think of noone! Its a little bit longer than my original bulbs for the license plate, but fits easy anyway. Unsure ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKrizpeX on 10/10/2011

LED lights which are actually bright. Not super super bright but... Bright enough for this kind of light. Exactly what I was expecting. Brighter than the standard lights your car probably has. The build quality is not very good. Actually, one of mine was already dead on arrival when I got it. Plus, I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycruisecars on 01/12/2009

V bright lights. These make the boots very bright and the inside interior makes it look clean and crisp. I wanted these for the rear number plates but i had to bend the metal plates too much so i left and im getting some smaller ones these are great for the inside of the car . Get some they look really ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysil180sr on 01/03/2009

Awesome white temperature one would expect from using LED lighting. Brightness is on par if not greater than the filament counterpart. Build quality on these bulbs are not great. PCB placement is not centered so the leds on the edges are partially covered by the metal contacts. These DO NOT HAVE RESISTORS ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvsukwizard on 11/04/2008

Brighter, whiter, lower power consuption and dont get hot like a standard bulb. Advetised without a standard bulb size code and my cars had three bulbs this shape but one of the cars took the "bulbs" with a bit of metal bending. I'm quite happy with these. They are in my car cabin and the light ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybajri on 07/14/2008

WOW!! Bright enough to be worth it to replace the traditional incandescent bulb. A bit small for my car, but already placed an order for the 9 and 10 led bulbs, which are a bit longer. At least this one fits, even though it's a little loose, the longer ones should fit more snug. Soft white light, much ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHagar on 06/28/2008

All I can say: wow! Bright enough to be worth it to replace the traditional incandescent bulb. A bit small for my car, but already placed an order for the 9 and 10 led bulbs, which are a bit longer. At least this one fits, even though it's a little loose, the longer ones should fit more snug. Soft white ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAndy_ on 06/02/2008

A friend of mine has been rebuilding his 1969 Chevy Camaro. The factory bulbs in the dome light and the rear-facing console light both would run very HOT. I suggested a couple of these bulbs and viola, the worked like a charm. He's very pleased with the look. Some would argue that it's not authentic,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybass16v on 05/03/2008

Very bright! Awesome for interior lighting. The light is a little bit directed to one of the sides, but I don't really care. Bulb only works fitted one of the ways, but... that's the way LED works. Worth it. Very bright! Awesome for interior lighting. The light is a little bit directed to one of the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySiamLight on 11/05/2007

Easy to replace Low Temp. and Low Power consumption NC The beam pattern approx. 60 degree. Will be turn the lamp to the focus after install. Two lamps broken on the way. Received the new goods in 5 days, very fast service! Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections