DX » Community » Reviews » Ear Hook Style Headphones - Black + Silver (3.5mm Jack/80CM-Cable)
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymatefi on 03/26/2013

Ear/head-phones are very light a small. So they are ideal for carying, travelling etc. I order them on trial for my childern (5 and 7 years old) and fits perfectly. Above the sign MDR... is some unknown word SONY :-) So it's looks like high-brand headphones. The wires look very thin, I hope they will not breake soon. Hook is rotating and when it will ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMulletscp on 08/24/2012

-The sound is good, no noise when your listening. -The cable is large enough. -Does what it mean to do, be fixed at your ear. -Came with a SONY logo. -The price is not expensive at all. -The spume is a little bit thin. Could be more dense too. -The cable is thin too, and looks like it will break any time. -The plastic is not so good, but not so bad ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byredtax on 11/02/2011

Long wire, about 1.5 meters. Compact, easily fits in a small volume. There is a volume control Sent a model with a microphone, although I do not required. Playable through headphones sound extremely poor quality. When rotating the volume control appears clicks and "failures" of sound. Wire "weak", requires careful handling A microphone ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydeadbeef81 on 04/10/2011

They are lightweight and cheap. The worst earphones I've seen. Really. They are too small. Hooks that are supposed to keep earphones on the ear can be rotated - it is much easier to put them on this way, but they provide almost no pressure to ears, so earphones are just hanging somewhere near your ears. Of course you get a weak sound, almost no low ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLordAnubis0909 on 04/06/2011

Really lightweight. sound quality is excellent, the bass is clear, without distortions. The description did not specified but the headphones come in a nice bag with a zipper. currently no complaint :) 100cm cable would be better. While this is due to the fact that I use headphones on a computer. Overall the headphones are fantastic, I have indeed ordered ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections