DX » Community » Reviews » Solar Power Panel (2V 20~25mA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDegauserTR on 05/12/2014

A solar powered power supply. It can be cool and useful with some projects. Or you can make some good morning gadget by yourself. Yes. I think the price is a bit high for this product. You can get better price/power ratio if you search more. But if you need just a little power you can buy it. We will ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byschneider133 on 01/14/2013

This Solar Power Panel is unbelievable small, but it's working fine ! With full light on it, I got 2.2 volt. In normal light I got more or less 1.7 V. So it's very good for such a small solar panel ! I can't find any bad things... It was very well packet in (with a protector on it). The product is like ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysamiosousa on 10/06/2012

the product is of good quality. comes with terminals for soldering, can be used in various electronics projects. I'm using the solar panels into smaller educational projects of ecological energy sources. I have nothing to complain about the product, I am pleased with them. however the pictures a bit ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydometmp on 01/14/2011

Cheap and fully conforms the specs. Good quality, easy to solder, small outline. Cons? Are there any cons? Don't expect it to give you the specified 20 mA indoors, in artificial lights (unless put close to a strong lamp). But if you already had solar panels, you know that. My panels have that "wiring"... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjiggajigga on 12/13/2010

I bought this solar panel for a DIY project. It is a good quality product. It can produce 1.85~2v with a stong light. they are small. On the back there are two metal parts with a "+" and a"-" so it is easy to solder. I can't see any cons I did not receive the one shown on the picture. You can not charge ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byAndy189 on 02/02/2009

I bought these for a solar powered cell phone i was intending to build. They are very good quality cells. i got 2 cells that were much bigger than the ones in the picture, they put out about 30mA which is pretty good for this size of cell not really any cons worthwhile buying if you have a definite use ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMilen4o on 09/09/2008

It really generates power and delivers 25ma under very strong light. In fact I measured max of 37ma with extremely strong lamp which made it very hot. But in normal outdoor conditions it provides about 10-20mA, which is ok for this size. It seems to have weather resistant surface ( resin or epoxy?). ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bycertv on 01/27/2008

they are neat! getting energy from almost nowhere. getting 2v out of them in full light i of the 5 i ordered was damaged and did not put out the full charge. i dont think im getting the full amperage out of these though. my multimeter says im getting about 8, if im measuring correctly i didnt get what ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections