DX » Community » Reviews » 15dBi SMA Omni Antenna for 3G Router Network (1710~2170MHz)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzirpin on 07/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:a large antenna is made ??with good materials, assembled parts are made ??with high quality and solid form Cons:I have had other similar antennas with different power and expect similar performance of this antenna, I have not earned. I personally is offering a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byx0007 on 07/20/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Don't know was unable to evaluate No 3G modem plan to buy in the future, but not on dealextrim here in 1.5 times more expensive than we have in the city Cons:Wrong title "WiFi/Wireless Network (1710 ~ 2170MHz)" should be 3 G/Wireless Network (1710 ~ 2170MHz). I... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAriMc on 05/06/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works reasonably well. Compared to the original short aerial of my Buffalo AP this aerial gives a signal boost of about 5-10 dBm. Cons:The connector is a bit thick. Depending on your hardware it will either fit or not. I had to disassemble my AP and cut out... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections