DX » Community » Reviews » 15dBi SMA Omni Antenna for 3G Router Network (1710~2170MHz)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynorkator on 08/31/2013

Excellent! It improved 3G signal three times better than stock antenna and boosted my connection speed up to double speed. SMA connector quality is good and it fit perfectly to my 3G router. Looks like it's still made for wlan network, cause it boosted wlan range very well. Only 2100MHz 3G will work ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzirpin on 07/21/2013

a large antenna is made ??with good materials, assembled parts are made ??with high quality and solid form I have had other similar antennas with different power and expect similar performance of this antenna, I have not earned. I personally is offering a result below the expectations for those who had ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byx0007 on 07/20/2011

Don't know was unable to evaluate No 3G modem plan to buy in the future, but not on dealextrim here in 1.5 times more expensive than we have in the city Wrong title "WiFi/Wireless Network (1710 ~ 2170MHz)" should be 3 G/Wireless Network (1710 ~ 2170MHz). I have not looked at the frequency of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAriMc on 05/06/2011

It works reasonably well. Compared to the original short aerial of my Buffalo AP this aerial gives a signal boost of about 5-10 dBm. The connector is a bit thick. Depending on your hardware it will either fit or not. I had to disassemble my AP and cut out little pieces of the plastic case around the ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections