DX » Community » Reviews » MCSaite USB Optical Mouse - Black (130CM-Cable)
  • 5 star 75 ( 78% )
  • 4 star 21 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytakashio on 06/19/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice quality Good grip Multiple DPI works fine, no driver needed Cons:Left button a bit wonky A bit too light Cord quality average OtherThoughts:The mouse itself has good quality, didn't have me any problems. Sensor is decent, nothing amazing but works in any... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySanguine86 on 05/28/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Rubber grip feels great, ergonomics are really comfortable for my hand, and it costs less than $10! The DPI selector works well too. Cons:The mouse clicks can be quite loud/annoying to some people, especially if you're in a quiet room in a library. OtherThoughts:After u... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydelcarmo on 05/14/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This mouse is very smooth, comfortable and ergonomic. It's size is absolutely right for my hand and to travel with my laptop bag. The rubberized surface of the mouse is very nice and the adjustable dpi is also a nice feature to fit all needs. For this price, I t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byimpter on 04/24/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice, lightweight and works... and still fits comfortably in your laptop bag. Is a good choice for new PC gamers who need more advanced, gaming-oriented features like weight tuning and a large array of buttons. Cons:Sort of on the small side. Middle button is slightly l... Read more

0 1
  • posted byeastpaw on 09/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Both side buttons easily accessible with the thumb. Large enough to fit my hand comfortably. Pointer accuracy not a problem. I'm just a casual gamer though, and don't require great accuracy from my pointing devices. Cons:Mouse wheel didn't last very long. Both scrolling... Read more

0 1
  • posted byBhran on 08/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's a great device, with great construction quality, feels very sturdy when you grab it, size is very comfortable and restful, but I guess it depends on hand-size. The buttons are very responsible Cons:You have to set up DPI every time you plug it, I don't kn... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarcomaron on 07/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- The price is great! Can believe it costed less than 8 dollars. - The resolution adjustment is true. It's visible to you when you change it, because the cursor moves slowly or faster. This feature is really useful for 3d modeling, computional art or gaming. - N... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydavidske on 06/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I really like this mouse, I have had it for quite awhile now and it still works perfectly. The mouse lays great in your hand and has nice grip (for some of the gamers out there). Also it has nice grips on the scroller which makes it easier to scroll on pages. Cons:In my... Read more

Black mouse
    0 0
  • posted byRafaelFuza on 06/26/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good mouse, this here in Brazil is paid more than 50 real =) Good investment, quick delivery which lasted 26 days, is attached the tracking code. RB245891311CN Consumer turned this now here in dx. Shop reliable so far. Congratulations to all. Cons:Nothing... Read more

2 0
  • posted byasherr on 06/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works smoothly. Nice. Agronomic. Not too big in size. Plug and play immediately. Not too small in size (I have read it in reviews of other mousses, that it is sometimes uncomfortable, because it is too small for standard hand). Cons:Isn't wireless. Isn't small, and thus d... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections