DX » Community » Reviews » MCSaite USB Optical Mouse - Black (130CM-Cable)
Customer’s impression:
excellent perfect Stylish Good Grip
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylaurensssss on 12/01/2014

This mouse works very well! I use it with macbook, imac and windows pc's. When I plug it in it immediately works on all of them! You can easily change the speed of the mouse with a special button under the scroller wheel. Fits perfect in my big hands! Cable is more than long enough! Very nice mouse for ... Read more

Very nice mouse!! Very nice mouse!!

Impression:perfect,Stylish,Good Grip;

0 0 0

• posted byelastronauta28 on 09/24/2014

Pros: 6 bottons work very well,Rubber grip, ergonomics ,and touch it feels great ,and it costs less than $10 Cons: Nothing OtherThoughts: If I had to buy a mouse again or a gift, this will be my choice for price and quality Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bytakashio on 06/19/2014

Nice quality Good grip Multiple DPI works fine, no driver needed Left button a bit wonky A bit too light Cord quality average The mouse itself has good quality, didn't have me any problems. Sensor is decent, nothing amazing but works in any surface and no weird behavior. Buttons have a nice feel, but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySanguine86 on 05/28/2014

Rubber grip feels great, ergonomics are really comfortable for my hand, and it costs less than $10! The DPI selector works well too. The mouse clicks can be quite loud/annoying to some people, especially if you're in a quiet room in a library. After using it for more than a year, it still works great ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaleiram on 05/27/2014

Good price. The ergonomic is fantastic, the left side fits in your thumb. The buttons on the left side give good navigation even on the browsers and exploring files on computer (back and foward), not only in the games. The sensitivity is good too. Good cable length. The weight is good. The scroll wheel ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydelcarmo on 05/14/2014

This mouse is very smooth, comfortable and ergonomic. It's size is absolutely right for my hand and to travel with my laptop bag. The rubberized surface of the mouse is very nice and the adjustable dpi is also a nice feature to fit all needs. For this price, I think that the overall quality is very good!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byimpter on 04/24/2014

Nice, lightweight and works... and still fits comfortably in your laptop bag. Is a good choice for new PC gamers who need more advanced, gaming-oriented features like weight tuning and a large array of buttons. Sort of on the small side. Middle button is slightly larger than I think it should be... seems ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byinsalada on 04/03/2014

Really a good deal. This mouse actually has a good materials and a good response. The hands adapt to it perfectly. Good sensitivity and resolution. The optical laser works perfectly. Overall, the best pro is the fantastic price, no doubt... No cons. Maybe it is wired, but i prefer so to avoidding keep ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybanpak on 02/06/2014

In first is good price. Working prefect, easier a scroll on pages. Really good mouse. Not so big or small. Good fits in hand. 6 buttons,Great grip, Worked perfectly in Windows XP, 7 Its really sensitive. I was very good surprised for used materials. The mouse buttons are a little harder. Plug and play ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymadmatt101 on 02/01/2014

cheap and affordable price shortcut buttons comfortable grip still use this mouse day to day and have no problems with it! couldn't find any, especially considering the price its a great mouse feels light so be careful not to drop it! a little smaller then i expected but not really an issue for the size ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections