Customer’s impression:
excellent perfect Stylish Good Grip
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Good and light option for the price!

posted by lcdsantos on 04/01/2011
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

It´s a very light mouse, with a good rubber protection in both sides. It´s as three extra buttons. Two of them can be configured with this free software (http://www.highrez.co.uk/downloads/XMouseButtonControl.htm).
    The mouse is very very ergomic, has a big cabel (1.3m), and the cable has a good looking quality.
    It also has a low energy rate. As usual mice uses 100mA from the USB port. This one just uses 60mA.
    The scroll whell, when scrolling, is the most soft and confortable I ever used.

Cons:

It comes with no software to configure the extra buttons. Fortunatelly a good DealExtreme user has provided us with a free one that recognized the #4 and the #5 buttons. But not the #6 yet.
    It has a week laser (probably due to the low 60mA energy) that needs a good mousepad to work well. I was using an OEM mouse by Dell directly on my office table, without a mousepad. I couldn´t do this with this one, and had to adopt a mouse pad.
    The scroll whell button is a little bit hard to press.

Bottomline:

Good option for a low cost mouse. If you have a good reflective mousepad, get it!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections