DX » Community » Reviews » MCSaite USB Optical Mouse - Red (130CM-Cable)
  • 5 star 9 ( 64% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 36% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynintendoking on 08/30/2013

It does what a mouse must do. The design is really cool, and it seems quite robust, doesn't look like a cheap mouse. The cable is long enough to connect it in one side of your laptop while using it on the other side. It has extra buttons for "back - forward" and antoher button below the wheel. The wheel doesn't make too much noise, it's very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylucasMS on 07/24/2013

The mouse is really stylish, the paint doesn't come off and it fits perfectly in my hand. It also has a good weight, not too light and not too heavy, being easily moved and with a great response. There were no con. I bought this since i some times get tired of using my trackpad. You can really rest your hand using this mouse. It has a great response ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySiLencer007 on 06/08/2013

Has a great feel to it. Great colors and look,dark redish color. Just plug and use it,no installation required. A little smaller than I first thought,but not that big of a deal. Makes an annoying clicking sound whenever a button is pressed. Seems to only have 2 DPI settings instead of 3 as described. Could have been a little bigger,but again,not that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDrFrtz on 06/06/2013

Accurate pointer control Switches feel very smoothly Erogonomically well design, fits well in your hand Compliant with all popular operating system like windows, linux, mac-os Haven't found any yet, so I would buy it again if I would need one. The color is nice if you like it! Cable length is ok for most purposes but also not too long. Does what one ... Read more

1 1
  • posted byAEnim4 on 05/15/2013

It's the right size (slightly larger than ibm mouse) Plastic is solid enough. Good looking design Sensor working well on all non mirroring surfaces. click are nice and smooth. No custom drivers. works right away No click delay whatsoever. Very small power draw. Keys in a correct position under the fingers. could have higher sensibility. Matte finish ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAEnim4 on 12/26/2012

Great Device No driver needed good quality plastics and sensor good looking Adjustable dpi is good for some gaming. Smaller than I expected, it's half way between a laptop and a desktop mouse Inner electronics is not very firm and moves a little bit inside. Nice mouse for the price I bought it for a laptop, I don't like laptop mice, I expected to buy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJoeHungary2011 on 10/13/2012

Bought this because looks cool and looks comfortable. Well, it is. Maybe it's not that big so people who has bigger hands may has problem with it. After having this for 1 month, the scroll started to make annoying noise and it won't stop. I have been searching mouses that doesn't have this back-forward button. Luckily at this product it's not a big ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytonygaeta on 09/21/2012

Good aesthetics, apparently showing mouse-pro. Good touch and rubber grip and long cable. Replica of the Logitech MX SERIES. the DPI buttom works perfect. 1600 DPI all working. Plug and play, no software. Good for PC or laptop games. For win 98,XP,Vista and windows 7. It weighs toy...... I did not find, i like very much. For this price a good product ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjiggajigga on 07/09/2012

it's a very good mouse wich is well built, not too big not too small, it really fits to the hand, there are 2 extra button on the left side, the dpi button is convenient,it looks good, it's totaly plug and play, the weight is good and the cable lenght is good enough. the "mc saite" logo is vanishing but it is not a big problem. if you are looking for ... Read more

mouse
    0 0
  • posted bycinqueda on 05/17/2012

-Plug and play -All the standard mouse buttons + two more -Decent length cable -Has a nice look to it -It's comfortable to hold -Well weighted -It works well -The anti-slipping is too good, and it has to be on a smooth surface or it occasionally gets stuck in place. It is a bit small (only slightly below average really), but it's a good size particularly ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections