Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzokieboi on 05/10/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:cheap. small. lightweight. powerful enough to supply my laptop. doesnt heat up much. a lot of different plugs attached. Cons:the polarity is + on the inner side and it is impossible to invert it without soldering, but that was not the case with my laptop. maybe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFred14 on 10/04/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap Has the right voltage Does the job! Has the right pins for my laptops! Cons:The plastic casing does MELT if you use it whilst the laptop is on charge, my friend used the charger on my laptop on a 4 hour drive and by the time we came back home the casing for the pl... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybobele on 09/15/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Good looking adaptor - CHEAP! - It can give out the voltage you need - it has 8 plugs Cons:I bought this adaptor for my EEEPC 1005. On the picture looks as there is the right plug inside, but on the picture are not the right plugs! IT WONT FIT on EEEPC 1005... Read more

2 0
  • posted byHyvatti on 05/26/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It has the fitting plug to my laptop, and the polarity and the voltage (18V setting) matches the 18.5V specification of the laptop. Very small in size and handy to keep in car. Unloaded voltage is 18.8V, and drops with load closer to 18V. Cons:The documentation... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykemosambul on 05/12/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It was really cheap Cons:I am an experienced user and have lots of experience with laptops and power adaptors. This one looked like a great idea because I thought I could replace the inverter I usually travel with in my car. Unfortunately as soon as I plugged it... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybenthos on 03/03/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-- Cheap price -- Small size -- Easy to use Cons:-- Does not work with my Dell mini 10 (the tip is good, but it seems Dell laptops have something specific that alot of OEM chargers have a problem with) -- There is no tip provided for my Girlfriends Inspiron laptop -- Th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybenjaminc on 02/10/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a very useful device. It worked with every laptop I could find including my Toshiba Satellite. Very convenient, pretty simple. Cons:It burnt out on me...twice. The first time, the plug melted and the fuse burnt out. I spliced on a new adapter and them... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPcfr34k on 10/04/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- It has an adjustable power switch. - It has some connectors with it. - It has a simple main connector for extending the connectors. Cons:- No Acer Aspire One 150 connector, I still have to buy such connector. - Small power change button, but working good. Ot... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymercedes90 on 06/25/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is a great car adapter !! I have a HP Pavilion 15,4 inch with a input of 18,5 Volt. I set it on 18 volt on the charger and it works fine !! I turned it on , no problem at all !! It is a great buy for the price ! Cons:The only thing I dont't realy like is the button on... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIndian2003 on 03/24/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very cheap compared to the ones sold here in Norway. The build quality is about the same as the ones available here at a cost of around $90.00! It charged up my netbook really fast. Cons:The sliding switch is confusing and mistakes can be indeed expensive. One has to co... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections