DX » Community » Reviews » Anti-Glare Matte Screen Protector/Guards + Cleaning Cloth for Samsung P1000 Tablet
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylordvellos on 12/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:cheap yet seems reliable screen protector matte wich helps avoid sun glares when outside cleaning cloth is always nice to have laying around Cons:the packaging is not the best so it almost came damage with a bend on the top that almost bent the screen protector... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFrancielleO on 10/03/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very protecitve and good quality. The protective film costs $3, a fair trade for the protection it provides. Cons:Very to hard to apply. Don't fit perfectly on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0. OtherThoughts:I recomend it. The price is cheap. The Ultra Screen Protector came wit... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBerkyt on 10/20/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I was looking for an anti-glare protective cover for this GPS navigator - SKU 37914. It is easy to install, good quality and cheap. It suits my navigator very well and I believe it will last very long. Cons:No cons. As I said, it has a reasonably price, good q... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykip100 on 07/18/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good film. Strong enough. It has anti-glare effect and a matte finish. The image is not distorted and not cloudy. Well and clings to the screen. Cons:Large enough so that for the first time beginner to stick without bubbles. The first time I stuck with bubbles... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections