DX » Community » Reviews » A-to-Z Series Clip-On Watch (Letter A)
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHabibenok1 on 01/17/2011

This is an excellent mini-watch for girls of all ages. They are suitable for my mom (who 45 years), and for my girlfriend. Hours are very comfortable, can be attached to jeans, or just the keys 1 month broke a spring, opening the Dial: (I had to repair their own money. This is a very "gentle" thing! Buy this watch - and you will not regret it! You will ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byschopf on 11/04/2008

- Great design. - Price is amazing. - Small enough to use it in a bag. - Very accurate. - Good to give as a gift (in fact, I bought this one for it). - Something strange happened when I receive it: Time was totally wrong (normally watches comes with China time). I just adjusted it. - You have to use both hands to open it to read the time. With the cover ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydaftmum on 05/11/2008

this watch looks really stylish it certainly looks as though it cost more than the $4 it cost. the cover doesnt feel loose and closes firmly. the metal is really shint and the diamonte is a nice finishing touch the clock face is really clear making it easy to tell the time may be a little stiff for children to open would be nice if it came in some kind ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygenny on 01/27/2008

Piccolo e veramente molto grazioso. Ben curato nei dettagli e perfettamente funzionante. E' perfetto se volete fare un regalo originale e quasi introvabile. E' resistente all'acqua e in acciaio inossidabile, quindi non dovrebbe rovinarsi nel tempo. Può essere usato come portachiavi o attaccato ad una borsa o ad un braccialetto come ciondolo (qualora ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymi643 on 11/20/2007

its small and looks realy nice. great gift. the fake diamant came off when i was unpacking it, super glue did the trick :-) the cover is a little hard to open. buy it. Read more

0 0
  • posted byannie on 11/07/2007

Lovely watch. I love to have it as a keychain where I could hang together with my keyes because I always forget to wear my wrist watch. The cover is a bit wobbly. A bit difficult to see the time as you have to open the cover but I guess it's also good to protect it from scratches. No one else has it, the letter on the front adds uniqueness to this watch.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections