• 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Small, handy, bright this little gem is worth the buy.

posted by Redbyrd on 01/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

This handy little light offers the user the convenience of charging the unit at closest USB port. It's small and very light, you can throw it in your briefcase or your handbag and you won't even know it's there.

It takes it's charge quickly, averaging 45 minutes. It throws a decent light, I would estimate between 90-120 lumens. It has two modes, steady and slow blink.

These are great gifts! Anyone I gave one to with a laptop loved it. This is great little flashlight that won't let you down.

Cons:

The plastic loop at the end of the unit seems fragile. The loop is handy allowing you to attach a lanyard or carabiner but I believe a good snag on a chair or a branch would cause a major fail.

Since this is an indoor unit not sure about the blinky function. I think we would be better served with a Hi/Lo function. Some other case colours would be nice too.

OtherThoughts:

I wish DX could put together a 3 pack or a 5 pack with some better prices. If there was a way to improve the loop at the end so it wasn't so fragile this flashlight would rate a 10!

Bottomline:

This was one of those DX gadgets that sold itself. Everyone that saw mine wanted one. Great stocking stuffers, perfect for that person who has everything these just make great gifts. I know a teacher who uses unique gadgets from DX as incentives and this is one of the most popular. For what this flashlight is, it is a solid 8.5. Once you get one you'll love it, I have had one for over a year now and I use it daily. Buy one or two, you will not be disappointed.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections