DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm Audio Jack Connection Cable for Iphone 3g/3GS/4 (90CM-Length)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 25% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGroenner on 01/29/2014

Cheap, durable (so far, over one year). Buy more then 3 and enable bulk price. They will not least forever. One of then are already gone. other I think is about to dye. The 3rd is still new. Fits well, and does not add noises on the sound. I will get about 10 units in my next shop. It is not durable as it should. But with this price, i have no reason ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytencerl on 02/27/2013

as oppose to regular cable this one is split to 4 connections in order to support both stereo sound and a microphone. i had trouble with other cable when tried connection the phone to the car aux entry due to microphone interfering and this cable solved it. nothing i found so far. very low price, reasonable length, not only for IPhone of course. almost ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynathaliact on 10/26/2012

Works well with the audio in my car. I have an iphone 4 and ipod 3rd generation and both worked well. It could use a retractable mechanism for the cable and also could be more resistant. Cables such as this seem to last no longer than 3 months.. I have to buy several of them each time. Not sure if it fits perfectly the audio output of the iphone, such ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydonbindner on 10/11/2012

These are inexpensive cables, and I ordered three and found them to be uniform in function (i.e. all three were wired and functioned in the same but semi-broken way). The pictures match the appearance of the delivered product, but these are not 4-conductor cables. The sleeve conductior and the second ring conductor are wired together. Effectively, that ... Read more

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections