DX » Community » Reviews » T2 Disassembly Screwdriver for Repair of PSP 1000/2000/3000
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bythelovro on 06/11/2014

Very accurate torx screwdriver size T2 Low price none I needed torx screwdriver size T2 for disassembly of my Nokia Lumia 920. There was not a strore in my country where I could buy this tool. When I found this tool on DealExtreme I wasn't sure whether this screwdriver is accurete enough or will it only mess up with my screws - fontunately, it is really ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybirayedelal on 01/21/2014

quite literally sees a useful product business material of good quality easy a product that everyone should have in the house I'm glad that I ordered I would recommend you I've never seen a missing. of money that should be useful given the right products and create a lot of my work is my I've never seen a missing. of money that should be useful given ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCopperWolf on 12/29/2012

The price, the build, the length and width. The colors are nice, and I like that there were grip buttons (correct term?) on the plastic to help keep your grip. Not a screwdriver for the PSP, at least not for the SLIM PSP. Nothing besides maybe the description of the screwdriver being changed since it is not a proper PSP screwdriver. I can see myself ... Read more

2 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections