DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Nail Art Clipper Cuticle Cutter Nippers
  • 5 star 8 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 10% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 10% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byspiderbobster on 05/22/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The Stainless Steel Nail Art Clipper Cuticle Cutter Nippers is very sharp from the package, has a very good grip does the job perfectly. It fits good cut the small cuticles that are hard to get. Cons:maybe rubber grips on the edges, but it works good anyway OtherThought... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytemen on 04/27/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great quality. When I received package it was sharp. Now I'm using it over a year and it's still sharp and working as expected. Cons:None I can think of. Wait a minute. Maybe rubber band on the grips? But most of the people are not using it long enough for han... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeffgee on 01/29/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:appear to be high quality Cons:falsely claim to be 'Solingen brand' falsely claim to be made in Germany Remember, in the fullness of time, reviews without pointless padding will not be accepted. In all fields added together, your review does not contain enough p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEPApavely on 01/25/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to use, great quality, nice handling Collected well, there is no backlash. Good cutting edges abutting, perfectly sharpened. Cons:Small blade for processing large perimeter skin. I would like to have a grip rubber coating. Due to the compact size of the c... Read more

Stainless Steel Nail Art Clipper Cuticle Cutter Stainless Steel Nail Art Clipper Cuticle Cutter Ni Stainless Steel Nail Art Clipper Cuticle Cutter Ni
    1 0
  • posted byphixsius on 11/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The built is sturdy, the cutting blades were sharp, no signs of blade unevenness. Similar sized used in mani/pedi salons. I found it quite easy to use. It was able to cut the cuticles well. Acceptable size (although abit bigger would be easier to hold). Cons:Can't reall... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydonicaben on 03/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Far less expensive than retail Cons:Nothing other than the wait time for it to get here (which is normal for DealExtreme). OtherThoughts:I was looking at cuticle care sets at my local drug store. It wasn't an immediate need, so when I saw that they were charging $12 for t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAaBlufferkK on 01/26/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- I can say that this product cut cuticles very well, Actually is a great product.- Is very easy to use, very easy to handle it. The size is perfect for a good performance. - Beside I can say that this clipper cuticle cutter nippers has an amazing and resistent... Read more

0 0
  • posted byran.z.schvartz on 12/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The blades come sharp. Trims my cat's nails. The thin blade allows for a precise cut. Much cheaper than a special pet nail clipper. Makes it easier to trim hard nails then with a conventional nail clipper. Cons:The clipper is quite a bit small for my hands. OtherThoughts:... Read more

1 0
  • posted byalexandrlion1 on 09/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Wire cutters are made of high quality stainless steel. Are compact and sturdy enough. Comfortably in the hand. Collected well, there is no backlash. Good cutting edges abutting, perfectly sharpened. Cons:I would like to have a grip rubber coating. Due to the compact siz... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMpazzz on 08/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Userfull Nail Cuticle Cutter for home. Very cheap. Helps with home manicure. The quality is fine. Used for more than ten times and still cuts fine. Cons:I didn't find a significant issue. All good. I use it nearly 3 month and still it working. This was a great... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections