DX » Community » Reviews » E14 3W 260-Lumen 3200K 3-LED Warm White Light Lamp Bulb (85~265V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrunilagabo on 11/22/2012

Light is wery good. gives a white, a little bit of yellow light. Wery warm and comfordable. Think tey are beautifull too. Works fine as spotlights in my bathroom. Ordered two of these, and tey are still working fine, after a year and a half. Seems like the build quality is wery good.. They dont give ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypaulomauricio on 09/23/2012

Finally a LED bulb that actually replaces an incandescent spotlights. It is not so bright but has a very good brightness. The color temperature (color tone) can simulate the color of dichroic bulbs, nice and great to light frames and embellishments on the shelves. The warm tone as this is less luminous ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byplaaaa on 10/15/2011

Low power consumption and okay price. The build quality seems decent. I bought three of these to replace incandescent spotlights in our hall lighting. Two of the three have a distinct green tint to the color, while the third one is a very nice white (quite close to incandescent). The green tint however ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bygonio on 06/16/2011

Light is very bright and has a nice colour, nearly like light bulb (but a little whiter). Well designed heat sink. E14 connection is well-made. It works for maybe 3 months without any change, so i think its reliable. My spotlight has one broken screw, but it keeps together. I think its just problem of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAntonH on 03/24/2011

Well build spot light with E14 connection. This light is very bright. I didn't have the equiptment to measure the light output, but it seems to be something like a 60 watt regular spotlight. The warm white light isn't the same as we are used to here in the Netherlands, it is a bit whiter than regular ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhabrr on 03/19/2011

Very nice design. The combination of the shiny metal with rings and the lenses make the LED bulb look very nice. The bulb seems well constructed. The LEDs are properly attached to the cooling plate and the cooling plate is properly attached to the heat sink. The cooling seems ok since the heat sinks ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections