Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykejaj5 on 02/04/2014

Mounts work well, quality is OK, they seem to be very well built. My local stores sell those at 2 or 3 times higher prices, and they are almost the same thing. Package contains the mounting tool. I know you can get it everywhere but it's a nice thing, There are no cons actually. No other thoughts either.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byinqvizitor on 08/22/2011

Well suited for military simulators. On the real weapons are not used, but I think that will withstand the load. Very easy to install, well made ??that the nuts in order that they could be to twist arms. For this price, I have not found it ?ons. Be careful it on 11mm rail. Diameter for the sight of 2... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byScarus on 03/30/2011

This is really good and very useful rings. You can use it in a different ways, so it is going to be your universal accessory for large variety of needs. Holds fine on a rail and hold which ever you like pretty tight. It is well build and looks and feels solid. Did not found any cons on those peaces of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byisomax on 09/14/2008

One inch (25,4 mm) mounts for riflescopes. They are the most basic (but not bad) alternative for fixing a riflescope to an air gun or fire arm. Sufficient height for a 40/50 mm diameter riflescope. ¿painted? aluminium made. Not a con, it is the most basic alternative. For better fixing to rifle ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRotaryRasp on 03/17/2008

Fits my gun and scope great. The price is very cheap. Includes the required tool. Looks pretty nice. What more can you ask for? Painting isn't the best. I don't even think it's anodized. But for the price, I'd do it again. I can't think of 500 characters to say about it. My local gun store wanted $60... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysnewpers on 01/27/2008

Machining is well done, good fit on riflescopes. The railmount is a thight fit (no sloppy fit!) None. . If you're gonna order scopes here, make sure to order the mounts too. You can't find this quality for a few dollars anywhere else. Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections