Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykejaj5 on 02/04/2014

Mounts work well, quality is OK, they seem to be very well built. My local stores sell those at 2 or 3 times higher prices, and they are almost the same thing. Package contains the mounting tool. I know you can get it everywhere but it's a nice thing, There are no cons actually. No other thoughts either. Bottomline is that if you need this type of mounts,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byinqvizitor on 08/22/2011

Well suited for military simulators. On the real weapons are not used, but I think that will withstand the load. Very easy to install, well made ??that the nuts in order that they could be to twist arms. For this price, I have not found it ?ons. Be careful it on 11mm rail. Diameter for the sight of 25 mm, height of the rails to the center of 35 mm. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byScarus on 03/30/2011

This is really good and very useful rings. You can use it in a different ways, so it is going to be your universal accessory for large variety of needs. Holds fine on a rail and hold which ever you like pretty tight. It is well build and looks and feels solid. Did not found any cons on those peaces of metal. Both works and holds tight. I'm happy with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byisomax on 09/14/2008

One inch (25,4 mm) mounts for riflescopes. They are the most basic (but not bad) alternative for fixing a riflescope to an air gun or fire arm. Sufficient height for a 40/50 mm diameter riflescope. ¿painted? aluminium made. Not a con, it is the most basic alternative. For better fixing to rifle choose one-piece mount, it is a better option for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRotaryRasp on 03/17/2008

Fits my gun and scope great. The price is very cheap. Includes the required tool. Looks pretty nice. What more can you ask for? Painting isn't the best. I don't even think it's anodized. But for the price, I'd do it again. I can't think of 500 characters to say about it. My local gun store wanted $60 for this exact item. This is a mid/high scope mount.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysnewpers on 01/27/2008

Machining is well done, good fit on riflescopes. The railmount is a thight fit (no sloppy fit!) None. . If you're gonna order scopes here, make sure to order the mounts too. You can't find this quality for a few dollars anywhere else. Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections