DX » Community » Reviews » Bike Bar-End Red Lights - Black + Red (Pair/2*AG10)
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhignd on 11/07/2013

This bike bar-end red light item is great for being noticed by night and by day in the traffic or for being more carefull with your bar between cars. Makes a lot of light wich i think is tired for the eyes but you get used to it. The light doesn't stop unless you introduce a small plastic betweem the batterys, in this case you should have that piece ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanieltinguely on 02/16/2013

Very bright lights, that are always there if you forget to pack a light. Nice additional light, lets cars know exactly how wide you are while riding, making them give you a bit more space. You can't turn them off, there is really no reason to run them during the day time. Also sometimes due to the mechanism they were not lighting up. Maybe this is more ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhugonet2 on 12/04/2012

Light is bright, and it starts automatically as soon as I touch my bike. The assembly looks quite solid so it should last at least over the winter. It might be a little too sensitive. I hope it does not light up by the wind. And the batteries used (AG10) are ridiculously small. There is a lot of space inside the handlebar, so I would have preferred ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byWaiLeung on 01/24/2012

Bright lights, great for kids safety when riding at night 1 Way too sensitive, flash even when neighbouring parks are jogged a little 2 Cannot push them all the way into my son's handlebars so stick out quite a bit 3 I had to fiddle with one to make it work initially 4 As mine stick out quite a bit, I'm not sure how long them will last if they are used ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections