DX » Community » Reviews » Bike Bar-End Red Lights - Black + Red (Pair/2*AG10)
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhignd on 11/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This bike bar-end red light item is great for being noticed by night and by day in the traffic or for being more carefull with your bar between cars. Makes a lot of light wich i think is tired for the eyes but you get used to it. Cons:The light doesn't stop unless you int... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanieltinguely on 02/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very bright lights, that are always there if you forget to pack a light. Nice additional light, lets cars know exactly how wide you are while riding, making them give you a bit more space. Cons:You can't turn them off, there is really no reason to run them dur... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhugonet2 on 12/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Light is bright, and it starts automatically as soon as I touch my bike. The assembly looks quite solid so it should last at least over the winter. Cons:It might be a little too sensitive. I hope it does not light up by the wind. And the batteries used (AG10) ar... Read more

1 0
  • posted byWaiLeung on 01/24/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Bright lights, great for kids safety when riding at night Cons:1 Way too sensitive, flash even when neighbouring parks are jogged a little 2 Cannot push them all the way into my son's handlebars so stick out quite a bit 3 I had to fiddle with one to make it work initial... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections