Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySammoth on 05/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The watch is very sleek-looking and the black surface looks good. It is quite light and the design fits both men and women. I liked the design of the watch very much. Cons:The black coating can come off with extended daily use and the metal below. It takes som... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHCFreire on 10/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Looks great, much more expensive than it is. It runs perfectly and the band is easy to open and close. It's design is uncommon and sophisticated in a way that actually grabs the attention of both men and women. It is light, the display is easy to see (silver hands over... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydr1mqa on 07/26/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Elegant, classic design, low price, ease of use - these qualities of the product, put it above others in its price category!!! These watches are perfect for any style of clothing. At this point in time is the best watch that I wore in my life. Cons:Not a flexibl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byiainmann on 07/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a very good-looking watch and appears to be worth much more than the cost. Build-quality is pretty good. The bracelet does break fairly easily so be gentle and taking out links to make it fit is a bit fiddly, but overall it defies its price. Watch is also a nice... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTexTCR on 07/07/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Cool design: it looks far more expensive than it is - The watch is right: if it is slow you should change the battery - Yes, they are really water resistant - It also survives up to 1m fall - Adjustable bracelet Cons:- Paint goes off easily - Bracelet lock i... Read more

1 0
  • posted byNoah1234 on 05/01/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:AWESOME WATCH I went to get it resized (it came a bit big for my hand) and the jeweler told me the watch looked like it was several 100 dollars more than it was. I've received tons of complements on it saying how nice it looked and now fancy and costly it look... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDrewstar on 02/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I found the watch to be a good cheap watch, this is the 2nd one i have bought, many people comment on how nice it looks & it keeps time well. I use it as a work watch and it has held up pretty well Cons:This watch could be made splash proof as i washed my hands one... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydmacd on 02/07/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Great watch that looks the part for $6, can't really go wrong with that. - Links were actually quite easy to remove - Apart from the lame diamonds, looks like an $80-$100 watch! Cons:- Definitely only water resistant (which it says but it was too late), dipped it in abo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytruenature on 12/16/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Crazy cheap. Great build quality. Great look and feel. Both sinobi logo on front and on the wrist, looks cool. A must have piece. Cons:Maybe too hard to resize the wrist if you need to. Came without box, so if you buy this for gift you should get a nice package... Read more

0 0
  • posted byval95 on 10/08/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- The design looks great and sexy. - The watch works. - First time I saw them, I was amazed at the quality of the watch, It looks very expensive. - For $6, the watch is crazy cheap. - Quality for a $6 watch is amazing. - Very easy to set the time. - Shipping was fast. - P... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections