DX » Community » Reviews » 49-Key Mini Rechargeable Bluetooth Wireless QWERTY Keyboard for Windows/Symbian/Iphone Mobile
Customer’s impression:
pequeño lovely Económico Teclado muito bom otimo
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byThallysSCCP100 on 02/10/2015

Esse teclado funciona em qualquer tipo de sistema operacional, seja ele android ou windows, fácil de usar, as teclas são bem macias. Boa qualidade.

Impression:Teclado;

1 0 2

• posted byOdair252529 on 01/04/2015

produto muito bom, ele conecta tanto no computador quanto no android, teclado otimo, tem todos os botoes de atalho completo

otimo, comprei e funciona corretamente otimo, comprei e funciona corretamente otimo, comprei e funciona corretamente

Impression:muito bom otimo;

0 0 0

• posted bysnonoz on 12/25/2014

Bought this for daughter to use on PS3 playing Minecraft. Read past reviews and got following info on what to 2 things to change in ps3 settings before trying to pair this (as the ps3 won't recognise the pair code when entered). Settings > Accessory Settings > Key Repeat Interval - Long Settings... Read more

Impression:Cheap Accessory for PS3;

0 0 0

• posted byolavl on 08/29/2014

Pros: Cheap, functional, extremely small & lightweight bluetooth keyboard. I like it. Works with my Android phone and my laptop. When sending mail from my phone this should prevent a lot of spelling errors ;-) Cons: Perhaps it does look a bit cheap and plasticky. But I don't mind.

Impression:lovely;

0 0 0

• posted byJulitito on 08/20/2014

Genial para el ipad o para el pc. Súper económico y además me tardó muy poco en llegar. El material no se ve el mejor del mundo, pero suficiente para resistir alguna caída pequeña. Se carga por el usb y aún no he validado la duración de la batería, pero es muy práctico el tamaño que tiene.

Impression:Económico,pequeño;

0 0 0

• posted byemiltoma on 01/27/2014

i didn't expect it to work so well. received it after aprox 1 month since ordering, the package was simple, containg a manual and a usb cable. i started it, and instantly recognize my Note 3. On phone you must select samsung keyboard to work, i don't think that is compatible with swiftkey or 3rd... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byordinaryhand on 01/24/2014

buttons are solid. it's very light. it's pretty much the size and shape of an iphone. easy to use. very portable! it pairs with my android tablet easily. can't figure out how to re-connect after shutting it off, though -- seems i have to unpair and re-pair every time. also sometimes a key sticks... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIgor05 on 07/01/2013

Very, very well built. The keys are rubber-ish, wich adds them a nice touch feeling. Really easy to pair them with all my devices! You just order the device to pair with it, on the keyboard you press the numbers your device asks, press enter, and done! They are then paired! Just for the record, I... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byjeks44 on 06/26/2013

he Keyboard is slim and lightweight, it fits in the palm of your hand, and the keys feel solid to the touch, so you know when you've pressed the keys properly, while it also stops you from mis-typing by accidentally nudging a neighbouring key. It pairs with my mac, though it took me a few goes to... Read more

Bluetooth Wireless QWERTY Bluetooth Wireless QWERTY 2 Bluetooth Wireless QWERTY 3

0 0 0

• posted byemeneses on 05/28/2013

It's well built and the keys are soft. It's small and very suitable for HTPCs. Worked without problems for my Macbook Pro (Mountain Lion). Does NOT work in PS3. I know that the product page doesn't say that it works on the console but THE PRODUCT BOX DOES! It turns out that the keyboard can with... Read more

1 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere