DX » Community » Reviews » 49-Key Mini Rechargeable Bluetooth Wireless QWERTY Keyboard for Windows/Symbian/Iphone Mobile
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byemiltoma on 01/27/2014

i didn't expect it to work so well. received it after aprox 1 month since ordering, the package was simple, containg a manual and a usb cable. i started it, and instantly recognize my Note 3. On phone you must select samsung keyboard to work, i don't think that is compatible with swiftkey or other 3rd ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byordinaryhand on 01/24/2014

buttons are solid. it's very light. it's pretty much the size and shape of an iphone. easy to use. very portable! it pairs with my android tablet easily. can't figure out how to re-connect after shutting it off, though -- seems i have to unpair and re-pair every time. also sometimes a key sticks a bit ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIgor05 on 07/01/2013

Very, very well built. The keys are rubber-ish, wich adds them a nice touch feeling. Really easy to pair them with all my devices! You just order the device to pair with it, on the keyboard you press the numbers your device asks, press enter, and done! They are then paired! Just for the record, I paired ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byjeks44 on 06/26/2013

he Keyboard is slim and lightweight, it fits in the palm of your hand, and the keys feel solid to the touch, so you know when you've pressed the keys properly, while it also stops you from mis-typing by accidentally nudging a neighbouring key. It pairs with my mac, though it took me a few goes to get ... Read more

Bluetooth Wireless QWERTY Bluetooth Wireless QWERTY 2 Bluetooth Wireless QWERTY 3

0 0 0

• posted byemeneses on 05/28/2013

It's well built and the keys are soft. It's small and very suitable for HTPCs. Worked without problems for my Macbook Pro (Mountain Lion). Does NOT work in PS3. I know that the product page doesn't say that it works on the console but THE PRODUCT BOX DOES! It turns out that the keyboard can connect with ... Read more

1 0 2

• posted byhieifcb on 04/21/2013

- This product is at a very cheap price. - It connects very fast. - It works perfect with my Android phone, I can even navigate with it, not only texting. - I can even use it to play music, play, next song, previous song. - Can easily switch from devices, pity it doesnt work on my PS3. - No instruction ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDarkEmperor on 04/07/2013

- It's cheap and fairly easy to use. - It works well with all my bluetooth devices. - It is tiny, just about the size of a smartphone. - The buttons have a fine touch. - Looks good. - The plastic housing can be bent easily and it causes a cracking sound, no breaks can be seen though. - The keystrokes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynrafina on 01/26/2013

It does what it says. Very good working distance more than 6 meters i have already tested inside my home with walls interacted. The button feeling is acceptable and for its size its useful. The best for this product is that you have a full keyboard in such a small size and it is bluetooth which in my ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydsrta on 01/09/2013

-very easy to use, scan, pair and your typing away. -very simple for ipod/iphone/ipad, scan, pair and nothing else is required. -works well with my ps3, alot faster than regular typing -for android you need to download and app as android cannot use bluetooth as an input for keyboards, but its as simple ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bytahlcr on 01/01/2013

Great and tiny, fits like a glove against your phone with the buttons towards the screen (it will not scratch the screen) fit fine in the hand and works great towards my ps3 and my xbox. for pc use it's a bit klupsy, but for tablet it would be great. Easy to open and reset the chips by shorting the sircuts ... Read more

2 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections