Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Seems like I bought it on a retail shop!

posted by Igor05 on 07/01/2013
    2 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Very, very well built. The keys are rubber-ish, wich adds them a nice touch feeling. Really easy to pair them with all my devices! You just order the device to pair with it, on the keyboard you press the numbers your device asks, press enter, and done! They are then paired! Just for the record, I paired them with my Nexus 7 and with my 40es6500, my 40 inch tv. The battery seems to hold for a good time, and it charges with your standard MicroUsb charger. Very light, very small. It has almost the same size as my Galaxy Ace.

Cons:

What cons?? Couldn't find any!

OtherThoughts:

Is a keyboard! A bluetooth keyboard! That works incredibly well!! Couldn't play minecraft on my Nexus with it, tough. Will try harder next time. Good buy for a good value. It is very lightweight, take it anywhere!

Bottomline:

Are you in need of a keyboard, a mini bluetooth keyboard? Do you own a smartv and is tired of that boring typing trough your tv remote? Do you play videogames and don't wan't to send messages because it would take forever to type something? If you answered yes to any of these questions, here is a solution for you, Sku 55401!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections