DX » Community » Reviews » Color Ink Jet Cartridge for Epson S20/SX200/B40W/D78/D92/S21/SX100/SX110 + More
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjuanluispl on 02/02/2014

Works fine on Epson SX218 printer. Is a good way to save money on your home printings. Automatically reset the printer and is how if you have installed a new cartridge. Sometimes the printer don't recognize the cartridge and must to release and put in the printer a few times to do it work. You have to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynuvalo on 10/15/2013

It works as specified. It is very easy to refill and to reset, just what i wanted. - After refilling, the cartridge spitted out some ink, just take care to not fill it too much - After plugging in and out, my printer rejected the cartridge. Then i plugged it in and out again and everything worked. I'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byemreaktuna on 07/15/2013

-the price performance ratio is very good, in my country, the price of only one color is more than this set of cartridges. -it has high quality, it caused no problem when i put them in my printer. -checking the ink level is easy, because they are transparent. -sometimes the ink level may be a problem ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydumitrubogdan on 06/14/2013

- The main attribute of this product is the price, less than for one color original cartridge from Epson. - It has auto reset function, with is in general really nice, You don`t need to get dirty to reset the cartridge Chip. - Works with cheap ink, i used one of the cheapest on the market and had no ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytrottola on 02/07/2012

I'm using these cartridges for 2 months and they work fine for epson sx218, are recognized as original cartridges, and there is no acknowledgment of error, you no longer need RESETTER with batteries that are discharged when needed. To reset them just take them off and put them back into the printer, ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections